Women 28-early 30's

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Well I hope he would have some tact about it.

"I'm not really into casual relationships so if that's what you are looking for then let's not even waste time."

"I'm not saying we have to get married, but I date with purpose. I'm looking for a wife, not a concubine. If that's a deal breaker then I understand but that is not something I am willing to compromise on."

Yes, I would be 100% comfortable with that.

I will add that I got married one year after my husband and I had our first date so I am not really on that "I need years to decide if I am into you" schtick. American dating practices are :trash:. Yes, I am American as is my husband.

:gladbron: Me too :cheers: and I whole heartedly agree

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do... Regularly... But back to the subject at hand...

She has every right to question your intentions... Most men nowadays want nothing but sex and convenience... Not companionship, not a relationship, and not a marriage....

There was a meme floating around by DL Hugley that said something like not all men are cheaters, women just think they are in a relationship...

Why not remove all doubt and have the conversation early... If that is not something you desire or even feel like talking about right off the bat then move on.... What the problem is? Don't try to vilify someone for giving it to you straight, no chaser.... That's the shyt I don't like....
I wouldn't want to talk marriage with someone I just met either.
You don't arrange for the marriage to happen, you start dating and get in a relationship and then the next point is marriage.
If he's known her for a week she probably doesn't even know if they're moving toward a friendship or if they're toward a relationship.
The whole point of "dating" is courting someone to see if you want to marry them, not setting up that you need to be married to them.
This is probably a recently acquired attitude on her part, otherwise she'd already be married.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Sounds like she asked you straight up, you gave an answer, you want to different things :ld:

A lot of women no matter what age, if you are chilling with them regularly and having sex with them want to define it no matter what age. Especially when sex is involved. Just a women around that age is more likely to tell you its not gonna work vs. try to still turn it into something and be strung along.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
You don't arrange for the marriage to happen, you start dating and get in a relationship and then the next point is marriage.
If he's known her for a week she probably doesn't even know if they're moving toward a friendship or if they're toward a relationship.
The whole point of "dating" is courting someone to see if you want to marry them, not setting up that you need to be married to them.
This is probably a recently acquired attitude on her part, otherwise she'd already be married.

thank you.

Someone with some cot damn sense.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

I agree to an extent... I don't see a problem with asking someone if marriage is off the table for them... Many men don't want marriage these days... Nothing wrong with figuring it out early...

I think the tact and level of communication used by the lady was off putting; but discussing viewpoints on marriage is pivotal and should be done early

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Well I hope he would have some tact about it.

"I'm not really into casual relationships so if that's what you are looking for then let's not even waste time."

"I'm not saying we have to get married, but I date with purpose. I'm looking for a wife, not a concubine. If that's a deal breaker then I understand but that is not something I am willing to compromise on."

Yes, I would be 100% comfortable with that.

I will add that I got married one year after my husband and I had our first date so I am not really on that "I need years to decide if I am into you" schtick. American dating practices are :trash:. Yes, I am American as is my husband.

I wish you and your husband the best.

Sounds like she asked you straight up, you gave an answer, you want to different things :ld:

A lot of women no matter what age, if you are chilling with them regularly and having sex with them want to define it no matter what age. Especially when sex is involved. Just a women around that age is more likely to tell you its not gonna work vs. try to still turn it into something and be strung along.

Women under 25 don't trip like that. At least not the ones I deal with.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I wish you and your husband the best.

Women under 25 don't trip like that. At least not the ones I deal with.

Me, my friends and peers have been asking men "What are we?" "You have sex with me we go together" since I was in college. Some of those same women just had fun with some guys. It just depends. But it was definitely happening especially if they weren't the sleep around types...or thought they weren't :skip:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree to an extent... I don't see a problem with asking someone if marriage is off the table for them... Many men don't want marriage these days... Nothing wrong with figuring it out early...

I think the tact and level of communication used by the lady was off putting; but discussing viewpoints on marriage is pivotal and should be done early
You're definitely right, talking about it early is keep to gauging personality. The way she did it probably the reason she continues to be single, though.
People who are Day 1 "I'm going to marry you," are not people I view as stable ordinarily. I want to grow in a relationship that inevitably leads to marriage, as do the vast majority of people.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
28-34 women trying to get serious and get a man longterm lawst.

They should have done this between 20-27. 20-27 waste their time on silly games and silly nikkas. 20-27 the time for women to get married, have healthy kids, but but but i want to take thirst traps on instagram and be on fleek at the clubs. Social media likes are important. Lookinh better than the other bytches . Having better things and more likes than the other bytches are important. The more time passes, the less women have access to quality dudes. At 19-20 a pretty woman has a lot of options. By 30 the good nikkas are scarce and difficult to find, more single dads, more nikkas with their shyt together but they are married, in a longterm relationship, or a single bachelor living the fast life with side chicks. And the swagless lames but even a 30 yo woman doesnt want them despite their availability....

30+ is too late, the new generation of young prime women are taking over and are receiving all the attention, from most men.

Maybe a captain save a ho with no swag might take you, but dont expect a good catch because these types of men aint taking you seriously like that. Take the swagless average dude or single father and go home.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Women should be more upfront about what they want. Nobody has time and emotions to waste. If you feel pressured by that, then you aren't the one for her. Don't waste her time.

There are men looking for wives, if you aren't one of them them then :camby:

She messed up by even entertaining you in the first place before having this discussion. That should have been said from jump.

I agree with you, but why the woman in the OP was not serious like that between 20-26? :martin:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It more or less about being tired of the games. If u want ass then get a chick who just wants to give you ass. If you want to build something serious then do so.

But the whole "just fukking" shyt gets old. And stop shaming women out of having common sense.

It's great that chicks are upfront. No bullying about it. We want to know ur intentions before we waste too much time on you.