Women 28-early 30's

Daps
Reppin
X
American women either need to shape up, learn to cook, clean and suck good on a consistant basis, or they gonna get the job outsourced

- blackierobinson
kG9iTve.png

Who was the last woman you spoke to in person that wasn't your mom or taking your order?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
If I wasn't what she wants, she wouldn't have pressed me, right?

I'm seriously asking.

umm it's more like she's pressing you because you could be what she wants but she doesn't know for sure

and tbh there's no surer way to know than flat out asking you

the timing is extremely early though - a week? :wtf:

hmm... i'm missing the context here... maybe she's just gauging your intentions and whether you want a relationship in the future (so just tell her the truth)

if she actually wants you to commit after a week though (:dahell:) you can just dip... don't do anything you're not comfortable with

They have no real talent at appealing to a mans instincts to provide protect and love a woman

They are devoid of this information so they resort to bullying

Which looks so wack once you experience a foreign woman

i don't see how she's bullying him :heh:

he's grown, he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to :yeshrug:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Women should be more upfront about what they want. Nobody has time and emotions to waste. If you feel pressured by that, then you aren't the one for her. Don't waste her time.

There are men looking for wives, if you aren't one of them them then :camby:

She messed up by even entertaining you in the first place before having this discussion. That should have been said from jump.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Stop pressing nikkas to wife you. :what:

If you want a relationship you don't go about it by trying to bulldog a nikka into it after a couple of weeks.

I've been dealing with this 30 year old chick for a week, I repeat a week and she just got pissed at me because I said I want to take things slow, after she asked what my intentions were with her this morning.

"I'm 30 years old sweetie, I don't want a friend with benefits, I need a man. You can either step up or leave me alone":what:

I understand the pressure a woman has to start family life at that age, but this is crazy. This happens to me every time I deal with a woman in that age bracket. This particular woman has a good job, is woke, intelligent, and very attractive, but she's gonna scare everyone off if she keeps acting like this. It's a damn shame.

Brehettes, if you find yourself behaving in this manner please stop. All you have to do is give a man space, and when he's with you keep his stomach full and his nuts empty and he'll most likely come around on his own.
youre right, she was wrong to press you. she should have just left you alone once you revealed you were just planing to use her and waste her time.

.. i want to take it slow
... keep his stomach full and nuts empty and most likely he'll come around
:rudy::camby:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women should be more upfront about what they want. Nobody has time and emotions to waste. If you feel pressured by that, then you aren't the one for her. Don't waste her time.

She messed up by even entertaining you in the first place before having this discussion. That should have been said from jump.
A week though?

One... Week...

:what:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
umm it's more like she's pressing you because you could be what she wants but she doesn't know for sure

and tbh there's no surer way to know than flat out asking you

the timing is extremely early though - a week? :wtf:

hmm... i'm missing the context here... maybe she's just gauging your intentions and whether you want a relationship in the future (so just tell her the truth)

if she actually wants you to commit after a week though (:dahell:) you can just dip... don't do anything you're not comfortable with

I won't be tellin her anything from now on. Women don't like it when you tell them they went from cool chick to psycho in 5 days.:yeshrug:

youre right, she was wrong to press you. she should have just left you alone once you revealed you were just planing to use her and waste her time.

.. i want to take it slow
... keep his stomach full and nuts empty and most likely he'll come around
:rudy::camby:

You two are crazies as well I see.

You just jumped over the fact that it's only been a week and just assumed I was a scumbag.:mjlol:

I'm looking for something serious, I just don't want to be with some thirsty ass. It has to happen naturally, not by gunpoint. If I'm a dog for thinking that way then so be it.:yeshrug: