Women 28-early 30's

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
A man will waste your youth if you let him.... Glad she isn't letting you waste her time....

@J Reid
Either set sail with her or stay on dry land while she sails away... No big deal... move on to someone who wants to waste her time...

Don't try to force someone to bend to your will...

There is nothing wrong with what she wants and there is nothing wrong with what you want... Go find what you want in a partner and STFU

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Not in that age bracket but i do appreciate women who keep it real from jump. You seem like the one thats confused about shyt.:manny: Atleast she knows what she wants.

How the fukk am I confused about this? It's been a week, the fukk I look trying to be in a relationship with someone after a fukking week. I know exactly what I want and its not a woman so thirsty for a man she'd try to force one she's just met to fill that spot.

You're just trying to get daps from delusional brehettes who think she was in the right. fukk outta here you beta ass bytch.

OP why didn't she get married earlier

She was in a relationship for 9 years and dude left her a few months ago.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
A week though?

One... Week...

:what:

What is the issue with setting your expectations on the table?

That doesn't mean you will marry that person. It doesn't mean you will hit it off with them. It means you are both evaluating each other with a specific purpose in mind that goes beyond "kicking it", fooling around, and wasting time and emotions.

If a woman is marriage minded, why in the world should a woman waste her time with a man who feels that considering her long term goal is "pressure." If it's too much then keep it moving to a woman who feels more casually about her interactions.

A week is too long IMO. That should be stated on day one.

Wario

Banned
Daps
How the fukk am I confused about this? It's been a week, the fukk I look trying to be in a relationship with someone after a fukking week. I know exactly what I want and its not a woman so thirsty for a man she'd try to force one she's just met to fill that spot.

You're just trying to get daps from delusional brehettes who think she was in the right. fukk outta here you beta ass bytch.

Why did he leave her?

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A man will waste your time if you let him.... Glad she isn't letting you waste her time....

@J Reid
Either set sail with her or stay on dry land while she sails away... No big deal... move on to someone who wants to waste her time...

Don't try to force someone to bend to your will...

There is nothing wrong with what she wants and there is nothing wrong with what you want... Go find what you want in a partner and STFU

There's a lot of fukking lame dudes on this board. Just take what I said to @mpckilla and eat a dikk.:snoop:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah...

Avoid her. She's lonely and has no idea what to do with herself since becoming single. If she's pressing to get into a brand new relationship after JUST getting out of a 9 year one... Yikes. Red flag.

People need reflection time following serious relationships IMO.

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What is the issue with setting your expectations on the table?

That doesn't mean you will marry that person. It doesn't mean you will hit it off with them. It means you are both evaluating each other with a specific purpose in mind that goes beyond "kicking it", fooling around, and wasting time and emotions.

If a woman is marriage minded, why in the world should a woman waste her time with a man who feels that considering her long term goal is "pressure." If it's too much then keep it moving to a woman who feels more casually about her interactions.

A week is too long IMO. That should be stated on day one.

So you'd be cool with a dude telling you that if you're not trying to get married, you should move on, on day fukking one?

Why did he leave her?

She didn't go into detail, but I can tell she's still fukked up about it.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I won't be tellin her anything from now on. Women don't like it when you tell them they went from cool chick to psycho in 5 days.:yeshrug:

You two are crazies as well I see.

You just jumped over the fact that it's only been a week and just assumed I was a scumbag.:mjlol:

I'm looking for something serious, I just don't want to be with some thirsty ass. It has to happen naturally, not by gunpoint. If I'm a dog for thinking that way then so be it.:yeshrug:

why am i crazy if i chose to leave men alone if we are not on the same page? wanting a relationship is now defined as being thirsty? ive never hit someone with the "what are we?", its always obvious and if i dont like what im seeing i move on. i dont think i can bully or bribe a man into wanting a relationship with me. if he's on the fwb thing, "lets see what happens", i just cut contact. and not in a reverse psychology, he'll see what he's missing and come running back way, it's just deaded at that point.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
chinas-gender-imbalance-problem.jpg

Supply and demand, ladies.
:mjlol:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
There's a lot of fukking lame dudes on this board. Just take what I said to @mpckilla and eat a dikk.:snoop:

I do... Regularly... But back to the subject at hand...

She has every right to question your intentions... Most men nowadays want nothing but sex and convenience... Not companionship, not a relationship, and not a marriage....

There was a meme floating around by DL Hugley that said something like not all men are cheaters, women just think they are in a relationship...

Why not remove all doubt and have the conversation early... If that is not something you desire or even feel like talking about right off the bat then move on.... What the problem is? Don't try to vilify someone for giving it to you straight, no chaser.... That's the shyt I don't like....

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why am i crazy if i chose to leave men alone if we are not on the same page? wanting a relationship is now defined as being thirsty? ive never hit someone with the "what are we?", its always obvious and if i dont like what im seeing i move on. i dont think i can bully or bribe a man into wanting a relationship with me. if he's on the fwb thing, "lets see what happens", i just cut contact. and not in a reverse psychology, he'll see what he's missing and come running back way, it's just deaded at that point.

fukk outta here with that "he'll see what he's missing" bs. You women tell yourselves that shyt just to feel better about being curved. If he left you it's because he saw everything he was about to walk into and wanted no parts of it. It's not the end of the world, get over yourselves.

And I do want more than just fukk buddies, I made a thread about it not too long ago. I'm just not thirsty for it.

I do... Regularly... But back to the subject at hand...

She has every right to question your intentions... Most men nowadays want nothing but sex and convenience... Not companionship, not a relationship, and not a marriage....

There was a meme floating around by DL Hugley that said something like not all men are cheaters, women just think they are in a relationship...

Why not remove all doubt and have the conversation early... If that is not something you desire or even feel like talking about right off the bat then move on.... What the problem is? Don't try to vilify someone for giving it to you straight, no chaser.... That's the shyt I don't like....

Okay, you're a woman, now I see why you think the way you do.

Like I told @Miranda I do want companionship, I just don't want to press it happening. And it's weird as fukk to me when I meet women who feel they need to press that issue.

It tells me they just want a title and not an actual relationship.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
So you'd be cool with a dude telling you that if you're not trying to get married, you should move on, on day fukking one?

Well I hope he would have some tact about it.

"I'm not really into casual relationships so if that's what you are looking for then let's not even waste time."

"I'm not saying we have to get married, but I date with purpose. I'm looking for a wife, not a concubine. If that's a deal breaker then I understand but that is not something I am willing to compromise on."

Yes, I would be 100% comfortable with that.

I will add that I got married one year after my husband and I had our first date so I am not really on that "I need years to decide if I am into you" schtick. American dating practices are :trash:. Yes, I am American as is my husband.