Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Has there been a single positive thread about BW on here all year? Mfs stay scourging through the net for shyt to push an agenda.

Isn't it much easier to be a Passport Bro or PAWG in peace rather than continually denigrating an entire race of women to seemingly "justify" dating/marrying out?

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
:francis:.....

I don't understand the need to come in here and try to deflect what’s right in front of your face, I truly don't it's obvious that this behavior doesn't apply to all Ebony women but applies to more than enough and that in itself is a problem. Trying to disagree at this rate is nothing short of delusional and quite frankly insulting.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:francis:.....

I don't understand the need to come in here and try to deflect what’s right in front of your face, I truly don't it's obvious that this behavior doesn't apply to all Ebony women but applies to more than enough and that in itself is a problem. Trying to disagree at this rate is nothing short of delusional and quite frankly insulting.
Yeah it's weird. It's intense copium to try and just deflect. As you said, it's obviously not all. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that they exist, and letting brehs know so that they won't get gaslit.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Bill Hocean is a scorned woman in a black male's body.

In that thread where a woman traveled to Japan, obviously in search of a Japanese boyfriend but didn't have much luck like the black males with Japanese women so she called them "c00ns", he had this to say:

Of course. People like him love running to defend Black women but have ZERO problem insulting black men.

Either he's a woman, or he's trued so hard to support women that he doesn't even realize that he's started to develop internalized self-hatred. Sad isn't it?

Oddly enough this thread was made for someone like him to wake up. To realize that the person he's deflecting for wouldn't even date him...

It's ironic because the normal black women in the comments had no problem keeping it real and disavowing that lady... but he immediately runs in here to deflect :mjlol:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Of course a bytch without a scowl or mean mugging is inviting :skip:
This …. To any race of man it’s just obvious majority of dudes of any background ain’t gona be checking for some woman who has a face like thunder it’s just an uninviting look to any guy with sense about him regardless of what racial background he is ….

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men should not react to what women on the internet say and do. They’re howling at the moon

But if I really wanted to keep it a buck I’d tell her she has an accent she can’t hide, a blonde matted weave, and visible upper body tats. No ‘action’ a woman like that takes is attracting any white man or any non-hood black man. The fuk outta here :beli:
Lmao the reformed hoodrat turned swirler is always funny cause that’s not even the type of BW cacs generally go for when they do date out.:pachaha:

these are the type of cacs hood wench's'/ghetto gagger end up with

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Men should not react to what women on the internet say and do. They’re howling at the moon

But if I really wanted to keep it a buck I’d tell her she has an accent she can’t hide, a blonde matted weave, and visible upper body tats. No ‘action’ a woman like that takes is attracting any white man or any non-hood black man. The fuk outta here :beli:
shorty is trying to go viral she probably recorded this on her Man Marquis's Iphone before he got home from his shift at the plant.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Compartmentalization

Different standards for different races. Other races of women do the same shyt to us, some have very similar attitudes. Jeannie Mai told yall

some these women people go to different countries for got their Tinder set to the west for WHITE MEN
works in reverse too Bhad babie just got pregnant by some random and before that she had 7 Tatoos of Chief Keef on her.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You know the mods and simps finna want to delete this thread... they don't ever delete threads that bash black men though... :mjpls:

Anyway I also saw this before... its a whole compilation... watch the last part of the video

Think about it. If they keep having to tell fellow BW's to lose the 'Tude obviously it's something extremely hard for them to do.

Sorta like a fat kid trying to put a piece of cake down.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
To keep it a stack, a majority of black people who marry cacs are socially conditioned to view them as some kind of prized possession. A status symbol.
"I got me a white man....jackpot!" "I got myself a white woman...jackpot!"

Most BW marry WM because of finances. It's a economic come up. Look at Eve for example, the bank account was the main incentive that drove her towards the marriage.

Not forgetting, a large sum of our people have a lot of self hatred. That self hatred gets projected. This leads to generations of trauma being passed down.

The colonization of the black mind
I would disagree. Most black women (and let me clarify by saying full blood black not mulatto) marry out for much of the same reason that black men marry out which is due to assortative mating or marrying in your education and income and age group.

and before anyone can say “why aren’t they marrying the black men in their age income and education group?” black women by and large are there only so many eligible black men that can go around, especially in highly educated, high earning groups.

The difference is most black men who marry and procreate with non-black women wind up having a spouse and kids that are closer to their blackness. Otoh Very few White men/non black men develop solidarity or empathy for black folks as a people even though they have a black spouse and black kids

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
her bio has a Haitian flag

Although internalized racism is spread out throughout the globe, there needs to be a quarantine zone for these African & Caribbean women who spew this nonsense and group American Women in.

Absolutely no concept of pride in their skin or history.
Had a Afro Venezuelan woman I met when I asked her about Racism in Venezuela she looked at me quizzily and said she never experienced any. When I asked her a follow up question she told me that her Grandfather was Haitan and her Grandmother was Domincan.

She also has a fully Black daughter. Yáll are gonna learn that white supremacy is truly global and women are women the world over. Thinking that women from this or that place are "Down" Is like a Crip or Blood assuming that their particular gang would never have snitches.

People do what's in their percieved best interests.