Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
If you allow a woman to play in your face like that
Then that’s on you :russ:
A woman is not making you wait if they feel you are husband material
If she really trying to lock you down
If you not smashing by date three
That tells you everything
If she start kicking that born again shyt/I’m waiting for marriage
She bullshytting and you are either
Food nikka
Companion nikka
Fix a problem nikka
Comedy nikka
In her phone :Kd: :dead:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
If I ever spanked this girl, I'll have her massaging her bellybutton. And she'll be coming back...like they'll all do. But I'll be the one pulling back, especailly with this type..

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I know the coli roasted her but from female logic it makes sense she even flipped it on Men smashing the Thotty that he wouldn't dream of taking seriously.

Like I said I've seen a lot women like the fukk too There's the tread of the Thick Arabial Lawyer who gave it on to fukk on Only Fans

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
This is common knowledge. It’s all based on how they categorize the guy.

If she meets Deaunte and finds him sexually attractive, but doesn’t see a future with him, why wait? She doesn’t care what his perception is of her.
Now if she meets Dr. Jones, a guy that she takes seriously, then yeah she plays the game differently. She wants him to take her seriously.
Now that whole scenario completely turns guys off....
-This. She doesn't want the guy she sees a future with to thinks she's a whore & she doesn't care what the other guy thinks.

-It's simple & the logic isn't that flawed, dudes just aren't going for it.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The broke guy is handsome, You're the resident critic on here you can tell the truth.
Thank you :pachaha:

I'm also a pretty A-line thinker. I don't do things unless they make sense.

fukking a guy for no reason isn't logical to me. I've turned down extra handsome men just because they aren't use to it and start losing it. It's quite entertaining.

Then they hit you up every 6 months with a new angle. They can't get over it. Lmao

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Why even have sex with the broke man? I don't understand the logic. You that pressed to give it away? I don't understand.
-Because she wants some dikk. She just doesn't want the good man to think she's a whore so she tries to hold out.
Excuse you,make us wait.... Good men arent just jumping into bed with random women. Nor do we see easy vagina as some kindve reward. Righteous black men wait by choice....
If he doesnt view you as one of the good girls your wasting your time. He saw you as a ho after the first date,and sees you as ho 60 days later. He just really wants it bad or is going through a dry spell....
-Speak for yourself. I'm a good man & I've definitely fukked random women, even kept a couple around afterwards. I definitely don't need to be thinking she's a good girl either.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
-Because she wants some dikk. She just doesn't want the good man to think she's a whore so she tries to hold out.
It's been studied that most dikk is trash especially when you're not familiar with the person.

The chick is bored and just settling for it because she wants the company even if it's just for a few hours.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Even if you think this way, you do not verbalize it because men and women aren’t judged the same way.

On social media, too?!

Arrrrrrgh

I said it a million times: people send their daughters out there and don’t give them any game.

White girl might run through half the team but she’d never say this shyt ON CAMERA (unless drunk).

Pretty girl, too. Damn shame

How do you think women will counter social media and YouTube making more men than ever aware of these tactics?