Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Me being a man that has been
a blow up fukk doll for tons of women
I can tell you that she aint lying.
Women know i aint shyt and will still
lay in my bed and confess things
to me like a whore in fear of hell.
Good men are food out here
for these godless harlots.

UKVu0t8.gif

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yeah I get it. Men contribute to this too by calling certain women easy

But it's not rocking anymore in 2024... social media has exposed a Lotta Gen z men to the fact that plenty women who make em wait, are mostly doing that because they don't find those men that attractive, rather than it being becuase they're "good men". Women don't want to have a man go on their body count they don't find attractive

And what guy wants to have to wait and prove himself to a woman that got gutted out by other men that didn't have to prove themselves :yeshrug:?

It's not just Gen-Z men. It's men across age ranges who are more aware of the game thanks to social media and YouTube. I don't think women realize how hip to the game even the most square dudes are now and how much harder it will make it for some of them to get commitment.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Even if you think this way, you do not verbalize it because men and women aren’t judged the same way.

On social media, too?!

Arrrrrrgh

I said it a million times: people send their daughters out there and don’t give them any game.

White girl might run through half the team but she’d never say this shyt ON CAMERA (unless drunk).

Pretty girl, too. Damn shame

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
A women making a man wait for sex is a good indicator of her level of attraction to him. We all know when women like something they want to indulge in it as fast as possible either it be food, cloths, hair, men etc
Eh- a woman with self control won’t be that silly.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If a woman is known amongst her friends and family as a person who will sleep with any man she's attracted to very easily, she's going to keep those men hidden. She won't introduce them to her parents, her friends, or her coworkers. She's using him for validation and then when he's outlived his usefulness she stops answering his texts and DMs.

The best example I can think of is Pete Davidson. Unless he changes and has a total rebrand, no woman who isn't as severely mentally ill as him would ever see him as a long term prospect. The women around him have agency and are *choosing* him because they want to show that their brand is edgy or because they just know him as a guy with a big penis. They're rolling the dice on their relationship prospects in the future too because other men may find out that he was the last man she was with and get turned off immediately.

In this woman's logic, what she's afraid of is after a man she likes as a person and sees him as a long term prospect hits, he will dip. She wants him to get to know her as a person and she wants to get to know HIM as a person and sex right away can complicate that process because then he just comes to see her as his sexdoll. Deep down what she's afraid of is that the man that she genuinely likes as a PERSON will see her as someone with nothing to offer him except sex and then he won't commit. Shes afraid that he will see it as
below his dignity to commit to someone who let him hit before he even knew her as a person. You see women crying about losing those kinds of men. Those are the kind of losses that really fukk with them because after months or years of meaningless hookups, she wants something real but HE is ashamed of her and wouldn't introduce her to HIS social circle. These are the men they keep giving chances to because they think he's going to wake up one day and stop treating her as a shameful secret.

So their answer is to try and make him wait. They make him wait not just to test whether he enjoys spending time with her as an individual, but also to protect herself from the pain of him treating her like how she treated those other men she slept with right away. She reasons "if he waited, he must be a good guy. If he's a good guy, then he won't leave after we've had sex. Because he waited, he valued more than just my body so he won't be like some of the other men who disappeared after we were intimate"

This of course ignores the fact that there are patient men out there who will just continue to see other women on the side until she's finally comfortable with having sex with him. Then after wards if the cat was trash and she's boring compared to his other prospects, he simply deletes her number after ignoring her.

Men get bent out of shape and hurt because they invest all their time and energy into ONE woman during the dating phase and then when they find a video like this or she tells him about her past he's heart broken. The true demonic savages out there will just say "oh okay :unimpressed:" or "oh that dont matter to me, I value you for more than your body 🥰" while he's pumping other women on the side. He's totally not going to commit to her but he'll play along until it gets too boring or they get into a fight and she really irritates him.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If a woman is known amongst her friends and family as a person who will sleep with any man she's attracted to very easily, she's going to keep those men hidden. She won't introduce them to her parents, her friends, or her coworkers. She's using him for validation and then when he's outlived his usefulness she stops answering his texts and DMs.

The best example I can think of is Pete Davidson. Unless he changes and has a total rebrand, no woman who isn't as severely mentally ill as him would ever see him as a long term prospect. The women around him have agency and are *choosing* him because they want to show that their brand is edgy or because they just know him as a guy with a big penis. They're rolling the dice on their relationship prospects in the future too because other men may find out that he was the last man she was with and get turned off immediately.

In this woman's logic, what she's afraid of is after a man she likes as a person and sees him as a long term prospect hits, he will dip. She wants him to get to know her as a person and she wants to get to know HIM as a person and sex right away can complicate that process because then he just comes to see her as his sexdoll. Deep down what she's afraid of is that the man that she genuinely likes as a PERSON will see her as someone with nothing to offer him except sex and then he won't commit. Shes afraid that he will see it as
below his dignity to commit to someone who let him hit before he even knew her as a person. You see women crying about losing those kinds of men. Those are the kind of losses that really fukk with them because after months or years of meaningless hookups, she wants something real but HE is ashamed of her and wouldn't introduce her to HIS social circle. These are the men they keep giving chances to because they think he's going to wake up one day and stop treating her as a shameful secret.

So their answer is to try and make him wait. They make him wait not just to test whether he enjoys spending time with her as an individual, but also to protect herself from the pain of him treating her like how she treated those other men she slept with right away. She reasons "if he waited, he must be a good guy. If he's a good guy, then he won't leave after we've had sex. Because he waited, he valued more than just my body so he won't be like some of the other men who disappeared after we were intimate"

This of course ignores the fact that there are patient men out there who will just continue to see other women on the side until she's finally comfortable with having sex with him. Then after wards if the cat was trash and she's boring compared to his other prospects, he simply deletes her number after ignoring her.

Men get bent out of shape and hurt because they invest all their time and energy into ONE woman during the dating phase and then when they find a video like this or she tells him about her past he's heart broken. The true demonic savages out there will just say "oh okay :unimpressed:" or "oh that dont matter to me, I value you for more than your body 🥰" while he's pumping other women on the side. He's totally not going to commit to her but he'll play along until it gets too boring or they get into a fight and she really irritates him.
That’s the game. You’re absolutely right.

But still. You shouldn’t be sleeping with ANY guy that quickly- good guy or not.

Sometimes it works out but it isn’t really smart for the woman. The issue is if you’re known for sharing your body with a bunch of men and then think you’re going to switch it up when a good dude comes along.

I don’t know why this girl was dumb enough to say this shyt on camera :francis: :gucci: