Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smh.

I am so glad I am out of the dating market!!

I hope men who deal with women like this will wake up and realize that there are other women out there. Don't have to wait around to be clowned! If a woman don't wanna sleep with a man, then cool...Said man need to explore other options and get with women who don't play games...

Daps
lol bird logic at its apex

Lets keep it simple,

Good guy or not, If she don't give up the p*ssy and you still wait around, that's 100% on you.

If you too scared to ask for the p*ssy that's 100% on you.
this right here. just bounce - be unavailable
if she want you she'll the block and you can fukk and bounce again

Yeah I get it. Men contribute to this too by calling certain women easy

But it's not rocking anymore in 2024... social media has exposed a Lotta Gen z men to the fact that plenty women who make em wait, are mostly doing that because they don't find those men that attractive, rather than it being becuase they're "good men". Women don't want to have a man go on their body count they don't find attractive
this definitely happens but them niigas generally should know they lame azzes aint about to get none
theres a lotta women that think and operate like the one in the op wit dudes they like. showing u they interested but tryna save the box on some grand prize shyt. Some hoes just think they slick and play stupid games

i had women try me that was attracted. is what it is
once they see you aint waitin they show back up and usually try to rush into it cuz they know they wrong
then they can win the stupid prize of "u thought u was gone slide back in and settle in but all u gettin now is dikk"