Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is common knowledge. It’s all based on how they categorize the guy.

If she meets Deaunte and finds him sexually attractive, but doesn’t see a future with him, why wait? She doesn’t care what his perception is of her.

Now if she meets Dr. Jones, a guy that she takes seriously, then yeah she plays the game differently. She wants him to take her seriously.

Now that whole scenario completely turns guys off. If Dr. Jones finds out from his circle that this nygga Deaunte that works at Oncue and got 3 babymommas smashed within a few hours of knowing her, Dr. Jones is gonna be like :camby:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
How does it not make since? It’s just casual sex. She has no attention on being with the guy.
It doesn’t make sense because women with this thought pattern are the same ones who end up with “oops” babies by bums, talking about how “nikkas ain’t shyt” and “black men don’t take care of they kids.”

Even if she just wants casual sex, she can find dudes that ain’t bums who will sleep with her.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
How does it not make since? It’s just casual sex. She has no attention on being with the guy.
Right but once the good dude finds out he's being put on layaway she's gonna look like a reformed buss down. So the whole "im worth more" proposition goes out the window. Thats like financing a car and being told its new then you find out its been dropped off a few times and it wasnt the manufacturer either.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I think “wack” is the wrong word. More like men she don’t see a future with, good or bad: players, broke, thugs, m out of her league, etc. It only sounds crazy bc she saying it out loud, but this how a bunch of em if not most think

Which is why you don’t show her thirst, don’t tip your hat that you want more (if you do). If all you want is to smash you gotta show her the bare minimum. Don’t get her hopes up.

No one wants to admit their L’s but…:francis:my roster is full of chicks I smashed on the first date. Did all sorts of wild shyt with. When I doubled back on a more serious tip these same chicks were expecting dates and activities :martin:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This only sounds crazy bc she saying it out loud, but this how a bunch of em if not most think

Which is why you don’t show her thirst, don’t tip your hat that you want more (if you do). If all you want is to smash you gotta show her the bare minimum. Don’t get her hopes up.

No one wants to admit their L’s but…:francis:my roster is full of chicks I smashed on the first date. Did all sorts of wild shyt with. When I doubled back on a more serious tip these same chicks were expecting dates and activities :martin:
Gotta start how you want to finish :wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Excuse you,make us wait:mjlol:?

Good men arent just jumping into bed with random women. Nor do we see easy vagina as some kindve reward. Righteous black men wait by choice.

Even when I was a premiscuous hellhound myself I would be dissapointed by certain women giving it up easy. It really only matters if you carry yourself a certain way or have the proverbs 31 aura.

Your conversation can still cause a man to view you as a ho. Rather you make him wait or not. Hes just waiting while not taking you seriously.

If he doesnt view you as one of the good girls your wasting your time. He saw you as a ho after the first date,and sees you as ho 60 days later. He just really wants it bad or is going through a dry spell. Plus if he doesnt view you as a good girl,and sees you as a ho, The resentment is just growing while you make him wait for something he thinks shouldve come way easier#Entitlement

How to know if he sees you as a good girl? Best way to tell is by how vulnerable he is,along with looking into his astrology. See if he is one of the hopeless romantic/ simp signs:respect: