Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Good men arent just jumping into bed with random women. Nor do we see easy vagina as some kindve reward. Righteous black men wait by choice.
987.gif

No sir

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I know the coli roasted her but from female logic it makes sense she even flipped it on Men smashing the Thotty that he wouldn't dream of taking seriously.

Like I said I've seen a lot women like the fukk too There's the tread of the Thick Arabial Lawyer who gave it on to fukk on Only Fans

They aren’t the same.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It's been studied that most dikk is trash especially when you're not familiar with the person.
The chick is bored and just settling for it because she wants the company even if it's just for a few hours.
:camby:
-fukk that study. No woman has fukked enough men in the world to know "most dikk is trash" nor do women all like being dikked the same.

-She wants to fukk the good guy but she's aware of the possibility of being labeled for doing it. I've literally had this discussion with women before fukking them the first night. Many men have.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
-This. She doesn't want the guy she sees a future with to thinks she's a whore & she doesn't care what the other guy thinks.

-It's simple & the logic isn't that flawed, dudes just aren't going for it.
It’s pretty simple really. Dudes are just so shocked that women like sex as much as they do.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Because she wants some dikk. She just doesn't want the good man to think she's a whore so she tries to hold out.

-Speak for yourself. I'm a good man & I've definitely fukked random women, even kept a couple around afterwards. I definitely don't need to be thinking she's a good girl either.

So you consider women who fukk random men "good women"?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:camby:
-fukk that study. No woman has fukked enough men in the world to know "most dikk is trash" nor do women all like being dikked the same.

-She wants to fukk the good guy but she's aware of the possibility of being labeled for doing it. I've literally had this discussion with women before fukking them the first night. Many men have.
They study isn't done by comparing dikks sir. :russ: It's done by women being honest about the pleasure they are actually getting out of their sexual encounters with ya'll. And most women don't achieve an orgasm during sex so yes the dikks are trash.

She wants to NOT have sex with the good guy because she wants her to see her as more than a sex object.

The broke dudes she doesn't want and probably won't get any pleasure out of...which she knows. She's doing it out of boredom or the desire to feel validated.

One night stands have to be the most pointless thing a woman can do. You can literally get off faster by yourself. They want the company or to feel desired.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It's not just Gen-Z men. It's men across age ranges who are more aware of the game thanks to social media and YouTube. I don't think women realize how hip to the game even the most square dudes are now and how much harder it will make it for some of them to get commitment.
M

G

T