Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Lets keep it simple,

Good guy or not, If she don't give up the p*ssy and you still wait around, that's 100% on you.

If you too scared to ask for the p*ssy that's 100% on you.
This. But with the understanding that no one is obligated to have sex with another person. No one owes anyone else anything. If the person you’re interested in isn’t showing the actions or reciprocity you want than keep it moving.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most niikas lack girth thats why
@KnickstapeCity
987.gif

You have the wrong name to respond to this my friend

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you :pachaha:

I'm also a pretty A-line thinker. I don't do things unless they make sense.

fukking a guy for no reason isn't logical to me. I've turned down extra handsome men just because they aren't use to it and start losing it. It's quite entertaining.

Then they hit you up every 6 months with a new angle. They can't get over it. Lmao

This is an assumption(regarding not being used to it), and devolved into an old trend at this point. Alot of women do this for kicks and it's becoming common knowledge.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lot of these girls get pumped and dumped and then rewrite history after the fact that they broke it off with the dude

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but having a familiar partner implies that they care about you. These FWB don't care about these women.

And while the "broke" men MAYBE better you can still get off easier by yourself without the risk.

The broke boy/amazing dikk troupe is when these dude are actually getting something in return: a place to stay, money, etc.

Men aren't giving A1 effort to some chick he slide thru at 2AM and then leaves.

If you were a man, they would say you are telling on yourself. But I'll be consistent in staying that, at 2AM(especially on a week day, or intoxicated) I dont think the same energy is there to give the effort like it would be at 10pm. It's true the familiar one is with whoever they're engaging with, the better the experience.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Pure bird brain logic :russ: this been known this is why I don’t play them games

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Women spend 100 percent of their free time thinking and talking about relationships.

Somehow, they still don't understand anything about men or how to keep one. This is why most of today's women will end up as a babys momma, and not a wife or cherished mother.

Mentally slow and stupid. Also, I'm seeing why arranged marriages are a thing in other cultures, the minute you start letting these women make decisions they fukk everything up

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
That type of lifestyle catches up to them when they get in their 50's and 60's, especially if they're still tryna live anything like that. Anyway most of those guys probably weren't just one-nighters, unless she was a straight up prostitute. If she's not a prostitute, then she's just as bad.

When a woman spreads herself with all those different men, a part of those men stay with her. And as a result, many of these women can develop some type of personality disorder. We just call them crazy. Many of them, as they get older, have trouble sleeping, and find themselves arguing with former partners in their sleep, which can lead to more nightmares in general. Some will actually stand up, and walk around in that dream, thinking they're awake, and as a result, can't see whats really in front of them. That's not safe. When this happens once or twice, it's bad enough. But when they're experiencing this once or twice a week, they need professional help.

People say these are spiritual demons, or bad energy, passed off by sleeping with all those different people. I don't know if they're right or wrong, but medical doctors have failed to come up with a treatment for this condition. I'd say they need to change their diet, get off the phone, and get to bed a little earlier... and take a break from the men. This will be a good start. Don't want to have to keep tying yourself to the bed every night.

Last edited: