Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Good men arent just jumping into bed with random women. Nor do we see easy vagina as some kindve reward. Righteous black men wait by choice.
We?

kPCWCS2.gif

Good men don't use their gun to apply pressure, you rapist :pacspit: .

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Thank you :pachaha:

I'm also a pretty A-line thinker. I don't do things unless they make sense.

fukking a guy for no reason isn't logical to me. I've turned down extra handsome men just because they aren't use to it and start losing it. It's quite entertaining.

Then they hit you up every 6 months with a new angle. They can't get over it. Lmao
Yes and I'm not talking about you as an individual,I'm talking about female thinking in general. It wasn't until I startes asking women questions and listening without judgement that I learned things.

For example most Men kinda put women in either the Madonna or Whore catagories when in actuality women move in an out of catagories all the time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's been studied that most dikk is trash especially when you're not familiar with the person.

The chick is bored and just settling for it because she wants the company even if it's just for a few hours.
This is women's biggest issue from getting to the political feminism that they say they want. I just saw an article in The Root where they're amazed that Megan Goode is still with Johnathan Majors. Dude is supposed to be kicked to the curb, but they don't understand that the wierd dressing homie still is way up on M's from his short lived success.

My Point is there's dudes who are considered "bad" who women will choose because they want to do what they want and or they like clout and money.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s pretty simple really. Dudes are just so shocked that women like sex as much as they do.
This, Women gaslight dudes on this issue. The reason why they gaslight dudes because if women told Men the truth then Men wouldn't simp and hard and long as they do.

To keep in a bean society needs Men to believe women's bullshyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but having a familiar partner implies that they care about you. These FWB don't care about these women.

And while the "broke" men MAYBE better you can still get off easier by yourself without the risk.

The broke boy/amazing dikk troupe is when these dude are actually getting something in return: a place to stay, money, etc.

Men aren't giving A1 effort to some chick he slide thru at 2AM and then leaves.
Again dropping more red pill bombs than you meant to.

Most women date Men for status, and they want to brag to their girls that they got a guy that her friends will deem desireable not because they're ïn love.

Then they're always surprised when their homegirl throws p*ssy at her Man.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The point is that if a man is coming at a woman one way, but the woman is coming at him a different way, the he should abandon dealing with said woman altogether and get with a woman that is more on his speed.

They are playing two different games which is difficult. Simplify the game and play something easier with someone else.

It doesnt matter what your playing if the woman doesnt like you like that. You could be playing basketball,find a woman who seems like she plays basketball. But because she doesnt like you like that she becomes intrigued by baseball and baseball players.

The key is to play your game. Its fine to play basketball and get with a woman playing football. Because if the woman really likes you like that,the strangest thing will happen. You will see her begin to try to dribble the football like Kyrie:wow:

This is the kind of woman you want. A woman who has the capacity to like/love a man enough to mold/adapt to him,this is a true womans nature.