Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
...you're not a quick easy "F" when you don't let the wack dudes wait...

tumblr_n0quhrK3cO1ss6wowo6_250.gif

But the good ones gotta...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thank you :pachaha:

I'm also a pretty A-line thinker. I don't do things unless they make sense.

fukking a guy for no reason isn't logical to me. I've turned down extra handsome men just because they aren't use to it and start losing it. It's quite entertaining.

Then they hit you up every 6 months with a new angle. They can't get over it. Lmao

Stop capping

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It doesnt matter what your playing if the woman doesnt like you like that. You could be playing basketball,find a woman who seems like she plays basketball. But because she doesnt like you like that she becomes intrigued by baseball and baseball players.

The key is to play your game. Its fine to play basketball and get with a woman playing football. Because if the woman really likes you like that,the strangest thing will happen. You will see her begin to try to dribble the football like Kyrie:wow:

This is the kind of woman you want. A woman who has the capacity to like/love a man enough to mold/adapt to him,this is a true womans nature.

Tbh, the real key is to play no games and learn how to walk away from a bad situation.

Not gonna continue to back in forth about analogies because everyone is gonna have their own take on things.

Can't no woman play any man unless said man allows it. The woman in question is simply too sophisticated for the dudes she is breadcrumbing..

They need to step their esteem game up or else they will continue to get treated the way they are being treated.

Not all p is good p. Too many willing and able women out there plus men are better off alone than to waste time & resources on undeserving ppl..

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Me too
It’s girls making men wait that can’t fool us most of the time
All making a dude like me wait is going to do is make me resentful and begin to try to fck other women simultaneously
One of my best girlfriends i ended up fukkin on the first date. Broke up because she was going to be moving to another country and i wasn’t going the long distance shyt
-I tell women immediately I'm looking for someone I have chemistry with, including sexual & I don't take them serious until we've had sex. They know there's no chance I'm making them a girlfriend or turning down other women to wait for them.

-One woman I met through my brothers girl, fukkin first night turned into months of seeing each other. Due to previous obligations I couldn't fully commit so we parted but on good terms.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
.....However, if you letting certain dudes smash with a quickness and making others wait there is no way that you hold the dude that is waiting in higher esteem......No woman has ever said "Wow he is so amazing and I am so into him but Ima make him wait while I fukk this wack ass nikka"...
-This isn't true at all. Women have always done this, said this & they will continue doing it. Making the man they respect wait is a tactic to make themselves seem more respectable & it's not something new.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-This isn't true at all. Women have always done this, said this & they will continue doing it. Making the man they respect wait is a tactic to make themselves seem more respectable & it's not something new.
Not denying that. Bussin it open immediately for the nikka they dont respect at the same time is part I am pushing back on.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good morning fellas. I don’t have the time nor desire to go back and forth about this. But I wanted to acknowledge that I saw the notifications.

Have a good day. 😎
Hey even a non response is good. I remember you're idea of living together apart. That's probably gonna catch on as dudes get more red pilled.

Again dudes are losing their minds that chicks move like they do and will smash one guy and marry another.

Men's main problem with this is the nikka that she's looking to marry is paying for dates and might marry here when the broke dude didn't have to do all that.

So if a dude dated a woman decided what and when he wanted to give a girl something with the realization she could move on at the drop of the hat But there were no Alimony or abuse accusations most Men could accept that.

The world is moving more in your direction.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not denying that. Bussin it open immediately for the nikka they dont respect at the same time is part I am pushing back on.
There's nothing to psuh back on People are People just like you smashed bytches that you didn't take seriously they do the same with nikkas.

You can't control people's actions you can only control your own.

There was a big time youtuber that had a live in Girlfriend he bought her literally anything she wanted and she cheated on him.

The way she communitcated with her ex who just smashed her ( he had a new GF) when she was with the youtuber was she used her sisters IG account because he blocked her on her socials so her sister helped her cheat.

The Youtuber might not have gotten so upset if he not been embrassed by all the shyt h brough her

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Lets get this straight. She's makes good men wait, while she's still having sex with somebody else, multiple men in this case? Get otta here! Sounds like the typical online sister, with good looks.

I once had a chick kinda run that line on me, after dating her for several weeks. That was the first time I actually had a girl tell me something like that outta her own mouth since I was in my late teens...the girl back then kept letting her old boyfriend come back right when I was getting closer. Plus she saw me get an erection on the first date, while I was sitting with her on her bed, with our backs up against the wall, with my arm wrapped around her shoulder, and our thighs touching...the perfect storm to get a 19 year-old erected. Then her old boyfriend I knew nothing about, came knocking on her door. Based on what I know now, she may have seen a little more than what she was ready to handle, when she saw me hard. I just know I was embarrassed.

Fast Forward, and back to the chick I was talking about at first, I could have spanked her one night, but I could tell she wasn't ready...she was actually tryna get drunk. Btw, this was while I was down here in Atlanta. Anyway, when she also decided to run that bs on me, I asked if I could do my thing as well, while she still dated tom, dikk. and harry...she couldn't answer. So I gave her my answer. "Click!".

What made it so bad was, these were two nice girls...and we developed feelings. The difference was, I bailed out fast on that second chick, the one I dated down here, and saved myself a lot of heart ache. But she had some dude call my house a few times afterwards. I don't know what that was about. I never tapped her either.

Fast Forward to today, after listening to this chick on the video, I see why so many Gen Z's have mental issues.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It’s a dishonest prostitute tactic, and it makes sense. Here’s how it goes:

- get pounded by guys who have no future, but they are sexually attracted to
- get the sex they want from bums, the social validation they want, and the committment/provision of the “good man”. It’s a strategy to have everything they want.

Doesnt mean you have to go for it. So the onus is on the “good man”. Either go for the kill or leave.

Honestly….in 2024 anything past a 2nd date or 2-3 weeks you are wasting your time. Hell, I’d say a week on average. Too many hoes out here.

And it is NOT the same. The woman loses value & gets entered by a bum & gets bum energy. A man smashing a lil run-around with no strings attached isn’t gonna make it harder for him to pair bond with a woman. If anything, it’ll increase his chances of getting another woman to commit to in the first place.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing to psuh back on People are People just like you smashed bytches that you didn't take seriously they do the same with nikkas.
Nobody, male or female or gay or trans or whatever, treats people that that arent attracted to/dont respect better than people that they are attracted to/do respect.