Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its also womens nature to get bored easily like children#TheChildOfMan. So we strongly reccomend being a four sport athlete like Bo Jackson and Deion. Quite frankly most men dont have the life experience and wealth of knowledge to keep most women entertained/satisfied. Which of course is the first tenant of a happy home:respect:

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
No. Women of all races be on this though.

Exactly…

A lot of nikkas would be surprised to know that white woman u see with her family and kids now, was the same college thot getting train at the fraternity house every weekend and now she buried her past and it’s time to marry Jack and Pete

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
-I don't believe in a singular concept of "good woman" since it's subjective. I've had a one night stand that if not for life circumstances would've become a full relationship & I would call her a good woman so it's possible.

-If you mean multiple men it's a different discussion.
Me too

It’s girls making men wait that can’t fool us most of the time

All making a dude like me wait is going to do is make me resentful and begin to try to fck other women simultaneously

One of my best girlfriends i ended up fukkin on the first date. Broke up because she was going to be moving to another country and i wasn’t going the long distance shyt

broller

Veteran
Daps
Exactly…

A lot of nikkas would be surprised to know that white woman u see with her family and kids now, was the same college thot getting train at the fraternity house every weekend and now she buried her past and it’s time to marry Jack and Pete

Frfr. On that soccer mom time, wearing mommy jeans steez, posting "happy home" shyt on IG, and having a once a month day reserved to have sex with her husband. But was busting it open three times a week in college.

I remember my boy told me he smashed a PAWG during homecoming who said she and her friend were having a competition as to who could fukk more guys that weekend. He said the rule was fukkin a breh counts as 2 smh :russ: :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
No lie I once played myself like that as a youngin. Had a chic butt ass naked on my bed not want to give up the cheeks bc earlier in the the night I made the mistake of saying I find it attractive when a woman is hard to get. She was saying She scared I would not respect her bc it was the 1st night we met and didn't want to be a 1 night stand :beli:

Last edited:

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
:pachaha:

It's a mental thing with women. We can think ourselves into an orgasm. If we're going to be honest, it's much easier to do by yourself which is why I don’t understand why thet would do it causally.

Way much work with zero pay off. Plus the risk of pregnancy or having to be on birth control or the possibility of diseases.

shyt is a whole waste of time. If you don’t like him girl send him back to the streets.

all that mental shyt go out the window when you run into a big girthy dikk

the highest rated dildos on amazon are the ones with 5.5+ girth

women want to be stretched this is a fact

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
No lie I once played myself like that as a youngin. Had a chic butt ass naked on my bed not want to give up the cheeks bc earlelier in the the night I made the mistake of saying I find it attractive when a woman is hard to get. She was saying Sje scared I would not respect her bc it was the 1st night we met and didn't want to be a 1 night stand :beli:

Was she wrong? :sas2:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Exactly…

A lot of white women are more open about their past tho. The dudes they marry are less likely to care vs most BM.