Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In order to find them in the first place, you gotta explore different areas and move quickly. Get a whip, travel to different areas, see women of different income classes, and feast. Living in a 5 mile radius where the scarcity mentality is regular, is a massive setback.

I get it..

A man need to do whatever he need to do to get the outcome he desires.

My thing is this..

A man shouldn't entertain a woman who isn't gonna give him what he want. He shouldn't force a woman do to anything that she don't wanna do, but he shouldn't spend his time and resources on a woman who isn't trying to do anything with him either.

Women who deal with multiple men do not and will not treat all of those men equally. The name of the game is to not be the man who get treated the worst. If a man gonna play the game, then he should play to win!

Otherwise, leave women alone until he get his weight up.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The Passport Bros 'Movement' isn't big at all:skip: Why are certain mfs so threaten by a larger number of women being aware of their sexual autonomy? If you want to find a good girl it's not that hard, for every woman like the OP there are 50 twenty-something year old virgins walking around everyday, calm tf down.

Hypergamy and social media revealed everything. Those same birds HATE when their suitors/simps begin to listen to Kevin Samuels and become enlightened to the point where they stop tricking and simping :skip:

Groupthink mentality from airhead women is why the pushback from men is so popular. If a large groups of women like/attract the same kind of (superficial) dudes and disregard the rest, the smart men go and explore DIFFERENT areas by car or plane to see what the world is about.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I get it..

A man need tondo whatever he need to do to get the outcome he desires.

My thing is this..

A man shouldn't entertain a woman who isn't gonna give him what he want. He shouldn't force a woman do to anything that she don't wanna do, but he shouldn't spend his time and resources on a woman who isn't trying to do anything with him either.

Women who deal with multiple men do not and will not treat all of those men equally. The name of the game is to not be the man who get treated the worst. If a man gonna play the game, then he should play to win!

Otherwise, leave women alone until he get his weight up.

You're right. The men that KNOW and DO better, are the ones that already traveled.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're right. The men that KNOW and DO better, are the ones that already traveled.

This topic is a lil triggering because I was the good guy to some women in the past.
There is nothing wrong with being a good guy, but I had to learn that being a good guy only is appreciated by good women.

Good ppl do good by & w/ each other. Anything outside of that is no good!

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
@KnickstapeCity
987.gif

Hes right though. nikkas be having long skinny dikks.

Not me and my nikka @KnickstapeCity though

#BigdikknikkaLinkUp #BDNLU

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Hypergamy and social media revealed everything. Those same birds HATE when their suitors/simps begin to listen to Kevin Samuels and become enlightened to the point where they stop tricking and simping :skip:

Groupthink mentality from airhead women is why the pushback from men is so popular. If a large groups of women like/attract the same kind of (superficial) dudes and disregard the rest, the smart men go and explore DIFFERENT areas by car or plane to see what the world is about.

HHTfg9M.png

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
And most women don't achieve an orgasm during sex so yes the dikks are trash.

This is off topic, but let's be real, I've heard this my entire life and I'm wondering when do we put the onus on women here? Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and women are still complaining online about piv sex, maybe the problem isn't men:childplease:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
This topic is a lil triggering because I was the good guy to some women in the past.
There is nothing wrong with being a good guy, but I had to learn that being a good guy only is appreciated by good women.

Good ppl do good by & w/ each other. Anything outside of that is no good!

I think the problem comes when good men play in the wrong game.

Pick the ball up in soccer and you’re an idiot… but pick up a basketball then you’re fine.

Ultimately.. I can see why women do this so I’m not mad.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the problem comes when good men play in the wrong game.

Pick the ball up in soccer and you’re an idiot… but pick up a basketball then you’re fine.

Ultimately.. I can see why women do this so I’m not mad.

I agree..

So, if a dude starts playing soccer, but the woman he is dealing with is playing rugby, then perhaps he is better served to start playing ping pong. Basically, he should play in a game the he is certain to win!

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You was making sense until this post.

The point is that if a man is coming at a woman one way, but the woman is coming at him a different way, the he should abandon dealing with said woman altogether and get with a woman that is more on his speed.

They are playing two different games which is difficult. Simplify the game and play something easier with someone else.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The point is that if a man is coming at a woman one way, but the woman is coming at him a different way, the he should abandon dealing with said woman altogether and get with a woman that is more on his speed.

They are playing two different games which is difficult. Simplify the game and play something easier with someone else.

Why would he stop playing soccer though because of that rugby chick, just find a bytch that play soccer.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would he stop playing soccer though because of that rugby chick, just find a bytch that play soccer.

Because he isn't ready to play soccer with a woman. When he has the skill set to play soccer then play it with someone willing to play it with him. In the meantime, play something easier like ping pong or pickle ball.