Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Those conservative/fox news whites react how they suppose to when it comes to act like that.

the liberal/wanna be down types loved Beyoncé performances

I know a mainstream artist gon be majority white

I'm referring to those nonblacks who love conscious rap from tupac to PE to Most Def are the people who love Kendrick music.
but it's nothing to gain for putting out a "pro-black" image.

its actually a risky decision.it's much safer to go the flo rida or drake route and distance yourself from those type of conversations..

saying shyt like "i'm black as the the heart of a fukking aryan", saying you hate police and performing on top of cop cars, rapping lyrics joking about 9/11, and alluding to a nat turner like revolution where you kill white people, drives away the average white person more than it brings them to you.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas here saying "kendrick gets nothing to puting on a probalck image"

Bullshyt

Theres a huge nonblack audience who love that shyt, surpringsly many r white. Yall just gon ignore all the
Whites, Mexicans, asians who love Tupac. PE had lots of nonblack fans. And these r some of the people who make up kendricks fanbase. Infact they majority.

I definitely agree with your point.

White Liberals and Some blacks love that pro-black image. It makes them like down for the cause, People fail to look at those major demographics. They are writing the reviews and buying the music.

In addition to this, there are people who don't care about the content of lyrics, boy they sure love his flow and the beats.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I swear we've been through this before because some bytch was calling out Kendrick because his wife is "light-skinned"

These bytches need to shut the fukk up and worry about their own

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
At least napoleon keeps it real and just states that he doesn't like kendricks music. This is all disengenous as fukk

Kendrick had a lot to gain by going with his current angle are you shytting me? :mjlol:
GKMC has WAY more mainstream appeal than TPAB. If Kendrick just wanted to be on, he would be making swimming pools #2 or backstreet freestyle #2 or dont kill my vibe tracks. Those are all wayy more palatable than tracks like "U" "how much a dollar cost" "momma"

You really think if kendrick didnt big up dark skin girls in particular in a lyric or something, he would have NEVER gotten flak for dating a liteskin woman? He has an entire song saying complexion doesnt mean a thing on a platinum album how come nobody brings up that?

No one said you have to like kendrick's music or his lyrics but be real brehs

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Ol girl actually got a decent channel though I can't rock with the Kendrick beef.

Plus she reps hard for AA's so she's alright in my book.
:ehh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't get how Kendrick is fake deep, the nikka mostly raps about shyt he been through. Life shyt. What's so fake about that? People put these labels and stigma on his music and it does more harm then it does good.

The nikka been doing this shyt for a minute, and he mostly raps about HIS demons but people wanna call him fake

:snooze: just another typical Kendrick hate thread with no merit.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Anyone can see his "deep" image is all marketing

I mean his singed to interscope they always pull some WWE type shyt
what exactly is his "deep" image? and how is it for marketing when he's been rapping about the same shyt before he even dropped for Interscope

Overly Dedicated
Section 80

are not so different from TPAB and GKMC