Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Kendrick got 4 classics and y'all mad as fukk.:umad:

Tpab greatest rap album in history.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can understand where she's coming from
with the wife thing because quite a few of his songs entail his love for black women and specifically dark skin women :patrice: If I was his racially ambiguous wife I'd feel a way cause he out here singing my opposites praises UNLESS it's all a ruse and he is "fake" in that aspect
oh shyt aint his wife Biracial:ohhh:

Well Coli logic dictates she aint black. So this nikka a fake deep bedbuck:troll:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Septum ring
With Afro

:camby: Clearly she's a bedwench. Opinion not worth listening to.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikkas here saying "kendrick gets nothing to puting on a probalck image"

Bullshyt

Theres a huge nonblack audience who love that shyt, surpringsly many r white. Yall just gon ignore all the
Whites, Mexicans, asians who love Tupac. PE had lots of nonblack fans. And these r some of the people who make up kendricks fanbase. Infact they majority.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is what happens when you pander to Black women. Kendrick knows how darkskin women feel and he tries to give them love and his girl thay he been with for years is a problem. When most girls probaly was like you too short

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
This is one of the most weirdest things in the black community, never heard crackers talk about oh he likes light skinned crackers, oh he likes dark skinned crackers.
You're fukkin retarded

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I mean it may seem like that nowadays but we only 2yrs removed from Wale's run when he was relevant wit Cole n' them. I'm just tired of these think pieces knocking artists for what they aint doing but no one speaks the loudest for nikkas actually doing good. Also this criticism on Kendrick been said multiple times, but why does no one go hard at Drake and Sean when they wit white women? They still making money off content black women support.
You ain't lying bruh! I'm not the biggest Wale fan but I do like when he does those songs like the one you posted and Lotus Flower Bomb. My issue with people these days is that they'll shyt on people they don't like and make excuses for people they do like on certain issues. That's why I just try to judge these artists music over anything else. I wish Wale was a bigger artist because I see what he's trying to do but it is what it is.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
nikkas here saying "kendrick gets nothing to puting on a probalck image"

Bullshyt

Theres a huge nonblack audience who love that shyt, surpringsly many r white. Yall just gon ignore all the
Whites, Mexicans, asians who love Tupac. PE had lots of nonblack fans. And these r some of the people who make up kendricks fanbase. Infact they majority.
and there is more of an audience who hates that shyt too. look at the reception beyonce and kaepernick got.

if you're a mainstream rapper. i'm talking about that 0.01%. you're going to have a predominately white fanbase because they take up 70% of the country.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I remember ol girl, she didn't like him having a light skin wife

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
and there is more of an audience who hates that shyt too. look at the reception beyonce and kaepernick got.

if you're a mainstream rapper. i'm talking about that 0.01%. you're going to have a predominately white fanbase because they take up 70% of the country.
Those conservative/fox news whites react how they suppose to when it comes to act like that.

the liberal/wanna be down types loved Beyoncé performances

I know a mainstream artist fanbase gon be majority white

I'm referring to those nonblacks who love conscious rap from tupac to PE to Most Def are the people who love Kendrick music.

Last edited: