Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
She reaching on the chick. BUT

Kendricks pro black image is absolute bullshyt. And he might really be a bible thumping c00n in all honesty. And I say that based upon his bars on that second verse on YAH!
This dude said: "I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo, That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'"

Hmm...thats not the words of a pro black man at all. Because hell he is not Black, he is identifying with a made up biblical tribe over his blackness, and adopting a biblical ideology which he puts forth immediately following that line, he goes onto to admit that he believes deutoronemy and "we've been cursed"

He is really promoting the idea that he does not see color and his mind has been warped by indoctrination. And he brainwashed famous person. He is no longer black. He just pimping y'all butterflies. He revealed a bit of himself in those lil bit of bars actually
:laff: This is exactly why I stopped posting in the Booth

llmrkc07

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas (H-Town)
man fukk what women say, they just mad that he with a light skinned chick.....thats really the issue with them...dude is cool, but can be pretty deep and it goes over peoples head, some people dont like that shyt thought. I dont think he is fake though, he acks like a normal nikka from Cali..

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Call him fake, c00n, or whatever the fukk you want. This shyt right here is Black Excellence, don't give a fukk what yall fake ass nikkas on here say, and damn sure don't give a fukk about some fake "woke" bytch trying to get views on Youtube.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
nikkas here saying "kendrick gets nothing to puting on a probalck image"

Bullshyt

Theres a huge nonblack audience who love that shyt, surpringsly many r white. Yall just gon ignore all the
Whites, Mexicans, asians who love Tupac. PE had lots of nonblack fans. And these r some of the people who make up kendricks fanbase. Infact they majority.
but to what extent?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand channels like these either. If Kendrick is fake then wtf does that make her. You make videos shytting on black men upload them to Youtube for views and profit. Youtube owned by cacs, your videos make profit for them. You fake woke Youtubers crack me up :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
but to what extent?

I already addressed this. Fox news and all these conservative voices/shows suppose to do this. These people get offended if u say the word "white people"

Meanwhile u got a shytload of liberal/hippie/trynna get down whites. Who love This nikkas music

Hell they one of the main voices trynna push this nikka to be top 10.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I already addressed this. Fox news and all these conservative voices/shows suppose to do this. These people get offended if u say the word "white people"

Meanwhile u got a shytload of liberal/hippie/trynna get down whites. Who love This nikkas music

Hell they one of the main voices trynna push this nikka to be top 10.
But how does that correlate to what and why Kendrick makes the music he makes. What should he be making then?

So Basically

What the fukk y'all want the nikka to do? :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
But how does that correlate to what and why Kendrick makes the music he makes. What should he be making then?

Basically

What the fukk y'all the nikka to do? :yeshrug:
Negro im not saying he needs to fukkin do anything.

Im just addressing nikkas BS rehtoric that "he gets no benefit for being concious/putting on a problack image" narrative when in fact he does. Such as the numerous nonblacks who love concious music and acts before him and flock to acts like him.