Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kendrick is as real as it's currently going to get on a corporate level. Not by any fault of his either, really, it's moreso a fault of the system that creates our heroes. Is he a pawn? Yes. Is he doing the best he can, given the shackles of corporate ownership? Yes. Pac's girl at the end of his life was fair-skinned, does that make him a c00n too? So who isn't a c00n? If anything, I respect the message being sent by him staying with his day one, non-white girlfriend amidst the success.

The truth is, black women like the one in the video have been neglected and abused for so long that they're angry at all black men. It's like, no matter what you do, black feminists always have you under a microscope, searching for that one flaw that lumps you in with the rest of ain't shyt black men. If you're Future, you're a deadbeat; if you're Kendrick, you're a c00n. Yet these videos lack a proper critique of the corporate systems, ran by white men and women, responsible for every aspect of these guys' images.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
The woman in the video is probably @SirBiatch :mjlol:

Tag SirBiatch for the attention to parrot some shyt @Flywin Lannister (another attention whore) already said, brehs :laugh:

Every person who sees through the fraud that is Koondrick is SirBiatch :umad: :laff:

:umad: and what I tell u about watching ya mouth? U fukkin cornball. Her point is trash. And I think Kendrick overrated as fukk. And a lot of the criticisms of his music is warranted. U mad cause by callin her out I'm callin ya cornball ass out cause u do the same shyt. Run around calling people c00ns for no good reason. U a special type of faggit and I wish I saw u in real life so I could break ya fukkin jaw.

Then join the line. There's a number of internet nerds who want this. Y'all should start a support group :laugh:

In the meantime, keep shytposting and e-thugging. You can beat up anyone in the world you want when you log in :russ: :umad:

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad how songs like this don't get the love they deserve. Like you'd think this would be a number 1 hit with the way it is these days. I guess Wale ain't popular enough though

But you see this is why nikkas disrespect women in their music cuz they only paying attention when you saying explicit things
Throw out a positive song, and you get these type of reactions .......... :scust:

And yeah maybe its a popularity thing but Wale makes better female empowering songs than Drake, Cole, and Kendrick
His baby mom black too. Where's the female praise for nikkas like him, who living it on and off wit the music?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Tag SirBiatch for the attention to parrot some shyt @Flywin Lannister (another attention whore) already said, brehs :laugh:

Every person who sees through the fraud that is Koondrick is SirBiatch :umad: :laff:

Then join the line. There's a number of internet nerds who want this. Y'all should start a support group :laugh:

In the meantime, keep shytposting and e-thugging. You can beat up anyone in the world you want when you log in :russ: :umad:
Whatever u say cornball. No E Thuggin here. Regardless. Doesn't change the fact that u enjoy being a faggit.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But you see this is why nikkas disrespect women in their music cuz they only paying attention when you saying explicit things
Throw out a positive song, and you get these type of reactions .......... :scust:

And yeah maybe its a popularity thing but Wale makes better female empowering songs than Drake, Cole, and Kendrick
His baby mom black too. Where's the female praise for nikkas like him, who living it on and off wit the music?
Facts. These chicks ain't checking for Wale, Musiq Soulchild nikkas.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

They don't care. They just want somethin and someone to complain about. If they didn't they wouldn't get the YouTube views and attention they thirst for.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I think he should get some praise. but to be fair, people don't really look for his music like that. It's not that radio accessible, it isn't acclaimed by white media and his audience isn't nearly size as Kendrick. As much as we like specific artists, If they aren't "visible" by the masses. They simply don't exist in their eyes.

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he should get some praise. but to be fair, people don't really look for his music like that. It's not that radio accessible, it isn't acclaimed by white media and his audience isn't nearly size as Kendrick. As much as we like specific artists, If they aren't "visible" by the masses. They simply don't exist in their eyes.
I mean it may seem like that nowadays but we only 2yrs removed from Wale's run when he was relevant wit Cole n' them. I'm just tired of these think pieces knocking artists for what they aint doing but no one speaks the loudest for nikkas actually doing good. Also this criticism on Kendrick been said multiple times, but why does no one go hard at Drake and Sean when they wit white women? They still making money off content black women support.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Breh, make some actual points instead of going Ad Homimem. Also, she never said she hated his wife because she was lightskin. She was saying that preaching dark skin women this and that, and not having that reflected in your life sounds ingenious.
he met his wife in fukking highschool
you want him to drop a woman he's been dating for almost a decade to appease some fukking skin tone acceptance? fukk outta here

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad how songs like this don't get the love they deserve. Like you'd think this would be a number 1 hit with the way it is these days. I guess Wale ain't popular enough though

Adding this to the positive hip hop list for my daughters. :salute:my guy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
l agree with the main idea of this which is him putting on a image. And he fake deep, disagree on him being a c00n.

But i came in here expecting it was a women from the industry saying this. Not just a random woman ranting:francis:

Last edited: