Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Negro im not saying he needs to fukkin do anything.

Im just addressing nikkas BS rehtoric that "he gets no benefit for being concious/putting on a problack image" narrative when in fact he does. Such as the numerous nonblacks who love concious music and acts before him and flock to acts like him.
So basically... He raps for a living :snooze:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
HOEtep Byatches and dudes are so irritating

They spend the bulk of Thier time griping and ranting online instead of being out in the real world and providing tangible solutions...
And uploading their videos to white owned platforms like YouTube :heh:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Never engage in conversation with a bytch with a septum ring, esp. when it's lopsided asf like this hoe's :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
And this bytch got 30k subscribers :mjlol:
That almost as much as Oshay's:dwillhuh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I can understand where she's coming from
with the wife thing because quite a few of his songs entail his love for black women and specifically dark skin women :patrice: If I was his racially ambiguous wife I'd feel a way cause he out here singing my opposites praises UNLESS it's all a ruse and he is "fake" in that aspect

Exactly.

Kendrick is a good rapper and I'm somewhat happy a conscious rapper is #1 right now instead of drake or Wayne.

But @Stacker Pentecost made a good point in her video. Kendrick is definitely pandering a little bit with the wanting a dark chick with a Richard Pryor afro Schtick.

But still it's a positive message so I'll let him cook.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly.

Kendrick is a good rapper and I'm somewhat happy a conscious rapper is #1 right now instead of drake or Wayne.

But @Stacker Pentecost made a good point in her video. Kendrick is definitely pandering a little bit with the wanting a dark chick with a Richard Pryor afro Schtick.

But still it's a positive message so I'll let him cook.

I made a thread a few yrs back that TPAB was not a "Pro Black" thread and dudes were in their crying up a storm. IMO Pro Black is talking about Solutions/action and being PROACTIVE opposed to just saying "these white folks killing us, what about black on black crime, etc".

IMO Public Enemy was pro black, Kendrick is merely "aware" of the current condition of Blacks in America. Being "aware" isn't a bad thing, but eventually you need to do something opposed to just being "aware".

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Septum ring
With Afro

:camby: Clearly she's a bedwench. Opinion not worth listening to.

:dahell:

Da fucc is this insecure bullshyt, this is like saying he has dreads, he must be a chiraq thug like Chief Keef

She posts here for one @Stacker Pentecost

She went from Dreads to a fro

She's married to a black man