Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can't stop seeing
rock-with-you-o.gif

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
i been following this girl for a few months cause im tryna fukk her lol didnt even know she posted on here
she makes some good points in some videos but you can tell she hates men just like all the other twitter feminists out there
typical black men are the enemy mindset
kendrick gains nothing from being pro black
if he wanted to gain more popularity he could just talk about guns and drugs like everyone else
but twitter feminists defy logic
they'll come up with any narrative to damage a black mans credibility and image
it all stems down to none of these women are getting chose
she said in the video shes mad because his wife is lightskin so that means his whole image is fake shorty is a dweeb

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's because you're too dumb to understand what she's actually saying :russ:

If all you got from her speech is "Kendrick sucks because his wife is light-skinned", you're one of the dumbest posters here :dead: Which isn't surprising to me.
:umad: and what I tell u about watching ya mouth? U fukkin cornball. Her point is trash. And I think Kendrick overrated as fukk. And a lot of the criticisms of his music is warranted. U mad cause by callin her out I'm callin ya cornball ass out cause u do the same shyt. Run around calling people c00ns for no good reason. U a special type of faggit and I wish I saw u in real life so I could break ya fukkin jaw.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I wonder who would be the perfect rapper. Like who would be the rapper that would get little to no criticism. It's like dammar if you do damned if you don't. I personally think Kendrick is overrated but I have no problem with his content or him though

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a idiot tho. Real shyt. Maybe just maybe he wasn't hiding his girl cause she light skin and maybe he was hiding her cause he don't want her in the spotlight and want his relationship under raps.

J Cole does the exact same thing, people barley even know what his girlfriend looks like.

Plus j Cole, wale and others were saying they love black women before Kendrick got on the scene.

Wale first album talked about it a lot.

These the same women that aint even showing up and showing Wale support no more w/ recent records like this

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i been following this girl for a few months cause im tryna fukk her lol didnt even know she posted on here
she makes some good points in some videos but you can tell she hates men just like all the other twitter feminists out there
typical black men are the enemy mindset
kendrick gains nothing from being pro black
if he wanted to gain more popularity he could just talk about guns and drugs like everyone else
but twitter feminists defy logic
they'll come up with any narrative to damage a black mans credibility and image
it all stems down to none of these women are getting chose
she said in the video shes mad because his wife is lightskin so that means his whole image is fake shorty is a dweeb

Breh, make some actual points instead of going Ad Homimem. Also, she never said she hated his wife because she was lightskin. She was saying that preaching dark skin women this and that, and not having that reflected in your life sounds ingenious.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
These the same women that aint even showing up and showing Wale support no more w/ recent records like this

It's sad how songs like this don't get the love they deserve. Like you'd think this would be a number 1 hit with the way it is these days. I guess Wale ain't popular enough though

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
J. Cole might be more authentic than both these guys. But I hope homegirl in the video goes just as hard on these junkie rappers telling kids it's cool to pop pills and sip lean, they are doing more destruction on people than a rapper who's faking the people to be woke.

This is what I believe is true. J Cole isn't manufactured at all.

My problem with Kendrick is

Is it "we gone be alright" or is "gang banging make me kill a nikka blacker than me"

Is it "we gone be alright" or is "Deuteronomy say that all blacks are cursed"

AND I hope she goes just as hard also on the trap rappers cause they're terrible

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
She reaching on the chick. BUT

Kendricks pro black image is absolute bullshyt. And he might really be a bible thumping c00n in all honesty. And I say that based upon his bars on that second verse on YAH!
This dude said: "I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo, That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'"

Hmm...thats not the words of a pro black man at all. Because hell he is not Black, he is identifying with a made up biblical tribe over his blackness, and adopting a biblical ideology which he puts forth immediately following that line, he goes onto to admit that he believes deutoronemy and "we've been cursed"

He is really promoting the idea that he does not see color and his mind has been warped by indoctrination. And he brainwashed famous person. He is no longer black. He just pimping y'all butterflies. He revealed a bit of himself in those lil bit of bars actually

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh, make some actual points instead of going Ad Homimem. Also, she never said she hated his wife because she was lightskin. She was saying that preaching dark skin women this and that, and not having that reflected in your life sounds ingenious.
So what was supposed to do? Dead his girlfriend he been with before any of the fame just to please her? He could still feel the way he feels about dark skin women and he has a right to speak on it.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
She reaching on the chick. BUT

Kendricks pro black image is absolute bullshyt. And he might really be a bible thumping c00n in all honesty. And I say that based upon his bars on that second verse on YAH!
This dude said: "I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo, That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'"

Hmm...thats not the words of a pro black man at all. Because hell he is not Black, he is identifying with a made up biblical tribe over his blackness, and adopting a biblical ideology which he puts forth immediately following that line, he goes onto to admit that he believes deutoronemy and "we've been cursed"

He is really promoting the idea that he does not see color and his mind has been warped by indoctrination. And he brainwashed famous person. He is no longer black. He just pimping y'all butterflies. He revealed a bit of himself in those lil bit of bars actually
Nah they existed , but the whole black Israelite thing is another deception Of the devil

Makes me wonder if Kendrick is really Christian or just using it as marketing

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So what was supposed to do? Dead his girlfriend he been with before any of the fame just to please her? He could still feel the way he feels about dark skin women and he has a right to speak on it.

Ask her on that, I'm just clarifying her points and trying to get people to be least critical of their favorite artists.