Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yall gotta top parading this picture around without the meaning behind it
acting like he just took that shyt like a selfie

DefogrZUwAAvFrJ

fukk that whack ass excuse. Canadian colonizer trying to make “social statements” by modeling in blackface FOH :camby:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Ughh yeah:mjlol:

So essentially what your saying is that black people have no power in this country because we are only 10% of the population? Yet we have managed to make major changes throughout its history.

I didnt say black people had influence in the state. I said Kendrick appears to have a major influence in the state,so Im expecting big things,big statements in the near future:respect:

Should he be condemned if he goes back to being the guy who pops out with an album every couple years?no

But presently he is benefiting from being seen as being the antithesis of rappers who stand for nothing,being for black culture,and loving black people. All while not really doing anything but uniting some geriatric crips and bloods. While also never really saying anything all that risky off records,or on record that I can think of.

So all that extra credit hes getting would have to be redacted if he does nothing with his current influence but drop a few more bops:mjlol:
You probably be like this at family parties and I bet everyone hate it too, but you gotta listen to Unc gripe about nonsense :laff:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka went back SEVEN YEARS lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Some of ya are losers, bro.

Some of you nikkas got way too much time on your hands...how the fukk you find this video and who the fukk is she. I wouldn't even listen to 20 seconds of this bytch let alone damn 20 minutes you nikkas trippin, you hate Kendrick, we get it but we also don't give a fukk.

Not that i need to explain myself.
But I was looking for something else actually,just stumbled upon this.

This way deeper than that little rap battle yall are still obsessed with. The possibilities of what Kendrick could do are endless.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
The moment ppl except that all this is nothing but entertainment and nothing more, they will be so much better off. Ppl who act sing/rap, dance are doing a job. They by and large are just entertainers who offer nothing more than a few hours of enjoyment at a time. They are not here to be representatives of nothing but themselves. Ppl be worshipping these folks too damn much expecting them to be saviors or something. Rappers always tell you that you are a peon and they will kill or harm you if they you get to close. These ppl are not MLK or Malcolm Just enjoy the music and then turn it off and go on about your day.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
no rapper owes it to the public to share his wife or kids w/ them. a real bizarre train of the thinking.
the rest i dont care about but i guess i can see her argument. i didnt know it was a talking point before the battle.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
no rapper owes it to the public to share his wife or kids w/ them. a real bizarre train of the thinking.
the rest i dont care about but i guess i can see her argument. i didnt know it was a talking point before the battle.
Its been a legitimate talking point. Son fake humble. Always been.