Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Upping,because Kendrick is on the clock.

I said the same about Kendrick back then based on an old interview I saw of him. But you never know if someone has grown.

So now you have the power,the man could probably singlehandedly get reperations approved in California. If he just goes back into the shadows it will speak volumes:respect:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I said the same about Kendrick back then based on an old interview I saw of him. But you never know if someone has grown.

So now you have the power,the man could probably singlehandedly get reperations approved in California. If he just goes back into the shadows it will speak volumes:respect:
The Coli gets dumber every year man

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

What are u talking about? lol.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Put the crack pipe down.
:scust:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Coli gets dumber every year man
Put the crack pipe down.
:scust:

"Bu bu but Benefited,dont hold my favorite rapper accountable bro:mjcry:"

Okay,now off you go to the next forum where you will hold athletes,Stephen A,Tariq,Dr Umar to your lofty standards. Admonishing them for not using their power and influence as you see fit.

Meaanwhile Kendrick whos supposedly pro black, Who has the black youth,and large demo of non black youth on puppet strings has zero standards.

But let him bring out a crip and blood to dance together on stage.

"Oh my god the unity,who else but Kendrick:wow:!!!!"

Put your thinking caps on,it doesnt have to be reperations. But if the only thing he does with his newfound influence is have some gangbangers appear together at some shows? It will speak volumes:respect:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Okay,now off you go to the next forum where you will hold athletes,Stephen A,Tariq,Dr Umar to your lofty standards. Admonishing them for not using their power and influence as you see fit.

Meaanwhile Kendrick whos supposedly pro black, Who has the black youth,and large demo of non black youth on puppet strings has zero standards.

Put your thinking caps on,it doesnt have to be reperations. But if the only thing he does with his newfound influence is have some gangbangers appear together at some shows? It will speak volumes:respect:
I'm not reading any of that!
:umad:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You rode the short bus to school growing up breh?