Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
🤣, that’s my boy but thread title got me howling, the end especially, shhit was full of hatred, 😭. Nobody is all the way anything, 🤷🏽‍♂️, if yall didn’t carry these people like deities you’d be able to realize and accept that better. Boy is from Compton and was a rapper in the street…

He’s like Nas, kinda sorta not really but you know what I mean. He cares and wants to put that positive righteous stuff in the mix…but he’s a project-raised grimy ass hooligan who likes and was influenced by mob/street shhit too, lol, 🤷🏽‍♂️, nigs is just products of their environments trying to offer you something a little more than just that cause they’re probably good people at heart…but yall will still find a way to hate, 🫡🤣

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Real nikkas like me BEEN knew this already.

Talking about "unity" while promoting a diss record to do so. That is poison.

And you brainwashed/braindead coli nikkas EAT IT UP :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

how do these pictures make you feel as a "real nikka"?

fba60de3013251fabc03d8639de8ca02_md.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
🤣, that’s my boy but thread title got me howling, the end especially, shhit was full of hatred, 😭. Nobody is all the way anything, 🤷🏽‍♂️, if yall didn’t carry these people like deities you’d be able to realize and accept that better. Boy is from Compton and was a rapper in the street…

He’s like Nas, kinda sorta not really but you know what I mean. He cares and wants to put that positive righteous stuff in the mix…but he’s a project-raised grimy ass hooligan who likes and was influenced by mob/street shhit too, lol, 🤷🏽‍♂️, nigs is just products of their environments trying to offer you something a little more than just that cause they’re probably good people at heart…but yall will still find a way to hate, 🫡🤣

Do I need to up those Ice Cube threads? Guess the peanut gallery didnt realize he was from Compton:respect:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
how do these pictures make you feel as a "real nikka"?

fba60de3013251fabc03d8639de8ca02_md.jpg
apparently "real nikkas" like their racism out in the open and are MAGA.

seriously though, all i've noticed about that pic in the past was the face and replying to you i'm looking at the whole picture and just noticed the jim crow. damn.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Upping,because Kendrick is on the clock.

I said the same about Kendrick back then based on an old interview I saw of him. But you never know if someone has grown.

So now you have the power,the man could probably singlehandedly get reperations approved in California. If he just goes back into the shadows it will speak volumes:respect:

You got Cube in your avi...have you ever been to California? It doesn't sound like you have breh. Black people got no power over that state lol. LA isn't a normal US city with 25%+ black population. It's at...8%, and falling.

Daps
Some of you nikkas got way too much time on your hands...how the fukk you find this video and who the fukk is she. I wouldn't even listen to 20 seconds of this bytch let alone damn 20 minutes you nikkas trippin, you hate Kendrick, we get it but we also don't give a fukk.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got Cube in your avi...have you ever been to California? It doesn't sound like you have breh. Black people got no power over that state lol. LA isn't a normal US city with 25%+ black population. It's at...8%, and falling.

Ughh yeah:mjlol:

So essentially what your saying is that black people have no power in this country because we are only 10% of the population? Yet we have managed to make major changes throughout its history.

I didnt say black people had influence in the state. I said Kendrick appears to have a major influence in the state,so Im expecting big things,big statements in the near future:respect:

Should he be condemned if he goes back to being the guy who pops out with an album every couple years?no

But presently he is benefiting from being seen as being the antithesis of rappers who stand for nothing,being for black culture,and loving black people. All while not really doing anything but uniting some geriatric crips and bloods. While also never really saying anything all that risky off records,or on record that I can think of.

So all that extra credit hes getting would have to be redacted if he does nothing with his current influence but drop a few more bops:mjlol: