Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This here.

They're still in shambles though. Diggin' up 7 year-old threads and tweets ain't gonna stop the bleeding. They're a pathetic bunch.

shaking-head-gif.gif
The person who upped this thread was rooting for Kendrick. Even tho he made a weird post in the process. Lol.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
The person who upped this thread was rooting for Kendrick. Even tho he made a weird post in the process. Lol.

People are still stuck on it, lol.

I honestly don’t even hear about this sh*t anymore until I come back on here. Mad sh*t happened in music since this.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no excuse for a black man to do black face, none :ufdup:
Actors can act
no rapper owes it to the public to share his wife or kids w/ them. a real bizarre train of the thinking.
the rest i dont care about but i guess i can see her argument. i didnt know it was a talking point before the battle.
So Drake didn’t need to show Adonis

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Actors can act

So Drake didn’t need to show Adonis
No, he didn’t, and we wouldn’t have even saw him until the sneaker roll out if Push didn’t expose him. The difference is, Drake started that shyt with being weirdly disrespectful towards Push’s wife, and then we found out that Drake was going to introduce us to his son in a press roll out for his sneakers/line with adidas, that is weird, but on par with how Drake is

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is a corny black, soft nikka and Internet nikka issue.

This is not a real nikka beef

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to post this in the morning but didnt really want to give this thread any attention cause its wack. but here i am:russ:
Man been telling us who he was from the jump, just a guy that grew up surrounded by gang shyt in Compton that’s struggling to keep his shyt together, said on Section 80 he’s not the next socially aware rapper, said on Mr. Morale he’s not our savior, and people still acting like he’s calling himself an activist.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you black?
It can be part of satire . Did you see the movie bamboozle? Let me guess you cancelled Tommy Davidson and Savion glover too right.
Look at what drakes shirt said , you think he did black face and wore a shirt that said Jim Crow for a photo shoot for what ? If he was at a Halloween party or something yes but a professional photos ?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Drake beef gave the rhyme to reason needed to elevate his status

Not to say he is not a master of his craft as a rhymer but this doesn't always translate to great songwriting

Song are more than rhymes and flow, it's lyrics within format that merge with music that makes a song

Not Like Us is the first anthem Hip-Hop has had in years and someday it may not even be remembered as a Drake diss because it transcended beyond that - in the same way that Dre Day did

Within this song production is when his skillset was able to shine, with the motivation of an active rap war to bring the best out of him

That song about diving into swimming pools and going on late show performances looking like a drunken hobo wasn't it - songs like that need to be sustained with label marketing budget

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It can be part of satire . Did you see the movie bamboozle? Let me guess you cancelled Tommy Davidson and Savion glover too right.
Look at what drakes shirt said , you think he did black face and wore a shirt that said Jim Crow for a photo shoot for what ? If he was at a Halloween party or something yes but a professional photos ?
Are you black? And why are you negging me calling me a co0n :mjpls:

Why won’t you answer the question are you black?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Man been telling us who he was from the jump, just a guy that grew up surrounded by gang shyt in Compton that’s struggling to keep his shyt together, said on Section 80 he’s not the next socially aware rapper, said on Mr. Morale he’s not our savior, and people still acting like he’s calling himself an activist.
What you describe sounds like inferiority complex response. Someone can't even be their natural self without "he think he better than everyone"

This is merely a projection of inferiority complex