Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I mean with the whole 'not like us' thing, he kinda put himself in a box trying to define the barometer for blackness, brehs that championed him (Drake hate) gotta eat his fake militancy being called out:manny:
When did Kendrick ever question Drake's blackness? He specifically called him out for cosplaying as hood nikka knowing he grew up with a silver spoon in Canada, his racial insecurities and being an opportunist that bites from culture's he's not from for profit.

Like, he literally told Adonis to be a proud black man.

The "I even hate the way that you say the word nikka" and the follow up "we don't wanna hear you say nikka no more" bars was him poking fun at this infamous video.

I don't get how some of y'all have managed to conflate Rick Ross' attention seeking ass being a cornball with the "white boy" shyt with Kendrick's stance.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did Kendrick ever question Drake's blackness? He specifically called him out for cosplaying as hood nikka knowing he grew up with a silver spoon in Canada, his racial insecurities and being an opportunist that bites from culture's he's not from for profit.

The "I even hate the way that you say the word nikka" and the follow up "we don't wanna hear you say nikka no more" bars was him poking fun at this infamous video.

I don't get how some of y'all have managed to conflate Rick Ross' attention seeking ass being a cornball with the "white boy" shyt with Kendrick's stance.

He definitely questioned his blackness:mjlol:.

Maybe not if he was technically black on a Logic level. But if he was authentically as black as he should be,to be walking around as a black men within hiphop culture. Im fine with all that,especially based on those suspect Drake lines during the beef:mjpls:

Man been telling us who he was from the jump, just a guy that grew up surrounded by gang shyt in Compton that’s struggling to keep his shyt together, said on Section 80 he’s not the next socially aware rapper, said on Mr. Morale he’s not our savior, and people still acting like he’s calling himself an activist.

Nobody ever called him our "savior". I literally dont even know how intelligent Kendrick is off record. I am saying he now has more influence than possibly any rapper ever. So your telling me someone who raps as much about the culture,the black struggle as he does, Doesnt want to actually leverage his influence to make change:gucci:?

Thats going to be a reeeeal bad look. Im just giving Kendrick the game. Listen to these coli dudes at your own peril champ:respect:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ross wasn't calling him white boy because he's biracial either, it was more so calling him white washed. He said it at the end of the song "you never wanted to be a nikka anyway"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Everyone conflated the 2. Which is why we are where we are. Kendrick def played off that Ross shyt. Lol.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

You Cant be this disingenuous :what:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
HOEtep Byatches and dudes are so irritating

They spend the bulk of Thier time griping and ranting online instead of being out in the real world and providing tangible solutions...
They've been out in full force these last few days...brehs talking all this pro black talk and questioning people's blackness but at the same time don't even take care of their kids...smh