Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
FAM nikkas legitmadely want you to not question him or any of these concious nikkas.

nikkas want you to say nothing bad about these questionable concious nikkas, :mjlol:

Name a conscious artist that is doing it right with no flaws "as you see it" :feedme:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, nikkas download music everyday b
cam.png

The last album I bought was a BJ The Chicago Kid album
ok

but back to the topic, idk why you mentioning her being on a platform on YT when the man you defending, is a rapper who is on interscope.

if her videos dont mean jackshyt cause its on YT, guess same applies for Kendrick being a interscope artist

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Name a conscious artist that is doing it right with no flaws "as you see it" :feedme:
did I say anything to warranting you to ask this :jbhmm: , cause I dont think I said anything to hint that I think there are other people who are flawless concious artist

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
ok

but back to the topic, idk why you mentioning her being on a platform on YT when the man you defending a rapper who is on interscope.

if her videos dont mean jackshyt cause its on YT, guess same applies for Kendrick being a interscope artist
Ok but he's rapper who raps for a living, he puts the music out and people buy it and perceive it how they see fit and got people out there protesting using his music (Go ahead and twist that into a negative). But you're half right, at the end of the day it's just entertainment, it's music. Kendrick never claimed to be a pro black activist so why yall putting the stigma on him?

she's a whatever the fukk you want to call her who makes videos on youtube disparaging other black people while at the same time bringing in revenue for the racist whites she so hates. Her videos don't do shyt but separate more of our people and while making bank for Youtube.

Yall criticize Kendrick for the wrong reasons, like bringing his woman into it :why: this site seems to hate on people and I don't get it. People like Kendrick, J Cole, Lebron, and others who do positive shyt get unwarranted hate on this fukking site, it questions the integrity on this site. I'm all for fukkery and trolling to keep the day going as we all live our boring lives but some of this shyt is disgusting. Half of you mofos are faker than the ones you criticize. Some of are you weirdos, white people masquerading as black people, and men pretending to be women.

Yall don't like Kendrick's music, cool
Think he's overrated, understandable
He's a fraud and a c00n, miss me with that shyt

Everyone is fukking c00n on this site, yall drive that shyt to the ground.

Last edited:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Kendrick "we iz our own worst enemy" Lamar is obviously a c00n

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ok but he's rapper who raps for a living, he puts the music out and people buy it and perceive it how they see fit and got people out there protesting using his music (Go ahead and twist that into a negative). But you're half right, at the end of the day it's just entertainment, it's music. Kendrick never claimed to be a pro black activist so why putting the stigma on him?

she's a whatever the fukk you want to call her who makes videos on youtube disparaging other black people while at the same time bringing in revenue for the racist whites she so hates. Her videos don't do shyt but separate more of our people and while making bank for Youtube.

Yall criticize Kendrick for the wrong reasons, like bringing his woman into it :why: this site seems to hate on people and I don't get it. People like Kendrick, J Cole, Lebron, and others who do positive shyt get unwarranted hate on this fukking site, it questions the integrity on this site. I'm all for fukkery and trolling to keep the day going as we all live our boring lives but some of this shyt is disgusting. Half of you mofos are faker than the ones you criticize. Some of are you weirdos, white people masquerading as black people, and men pretending to be women.

Yall don't like Kendrick's music, cool
Think he's overrated, understandable
He's a fraud and a c00n, miss me with that shyt

Everyone is fukking c00n on this site, yall drive that shyt to the ground.
@1st bolded nikka said on the Mask off remix he a concious rapper,

@2nd bolded aint kendrick label himself a isrealite , isrealites hate whites yet his ass is bringing in revenue for them interscope white folks :jbhmm:. Hell you can say by him putting that in his music he himself probably caused seperation between black ppl who believe it and those who dont.

making it another huge "this ____ black person vs this _____ Black person"

@3rd bolded Most people who hate Lebron is because of basketball related. When Bron does something good same people who you see hate, give him props in a thread. Much of Cole's hate comes from his mediocre music with a few who try to hate hard on him outside of it but those people are just a very very small group.

Neither are hated by the majority for being good people off the mic/court. it has most to do with there profession

As for Kendrick i dont think he a c00n, but he certainly is putting on a image, and people have right to think he a fraud with the shyt he has said both on the mic and off(interviews)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
@1st bolded nikka said on the Mask off remix he a concious rapper,

@2nd bolded aint kendrick label himself a isrealite , isrealites hate whites yet his ass is bringing in revenue for them interscope white folks :jbhmm:. Hell you can say by him putting that in his music he himself probably caused seperation between black ppl who believe it and those who dont.

making it another huge "this ____ black person vs this _____ Black person"

@3rd bolded Most people who hate Lebron is because of basketball related. When Bron does something good same people who you see hate, give him props in a thread. Much of Cole's hate comes from his mediocre music with a few who try to hate hard on him outside of it but those people are just a very very small group.

Neither are hated by the majority for being good people off the mic/court. it has most to do with there profession

As for Kendrick i dont think he a c00n, but he certainly is putting on a image, and people have right to think he a fraud with the shyt he has said both on the mic and off(interviews)
I beg to differ, Lebron's comments on Tamir Rice had alot of heel turns.

He's a Christian and many Christians believe we and other people of color are descendants from Jacob. But you don't strike me as the religious type so I dont think you give a damn about that but only the fact he said.

Maybe Kendrick is putting on a image, but is it really negative when people embrace it?

Im my opinion, his music isn't Pro Black, it may be a little unapologetically black tho

Last edited:
Daps
When did Kendrick say he preferred dark skinned women?

to my knowledge he hasn't specifically has said anything directed toward dark skin women that he also did not mention other shades in the same sentence. idk how people got misconstrued that he's has specific "pro dark women" songs or bars... im guessing wishful thinking. kinda sad to see pro-black people go at another black man based on wrongful assumptions... especially when they are supposedly fighting the system because it does that to us lmao

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I agree with you on many points, but as I am not black nor willing to false claim as such I probably shouldn't be involved in this particular discussion

I'm just gonna head over to JBO :steviej:

I respect you for being honest about it :salute: Better than the pretenders in here :mjpls:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
16 pages of nikkas trying to drag me through the mud when most of them haven't even watched my videos OR are even up on Kendrick's behavior is fine but me defending myself for 5 pages is doing too much... y'all nikkas funny :mjgrin:
that's the wave with these idiots. fukk watching the video, even a small sample of the material in question, I'm going to judge the shyt off the title and thumbnail OR off what other people are saying. :scust:

I don't even agree with the Kendrick shyt necessarily but goddamn they rather suck his dikk then listen to criticism.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
that's the wave with these idiots. fukk watching the video, even a small sample of the material in question, I'm going to judge the shyt off the title and thumbnail OR off what other people are saying. :scust:

I don't even agree with the Kendrick shyt necessarily but goddamn they rather suck his dikk then listen to criticism.

Somebody literally put 'I turned the video off two minutes in' then wrote like seven paragraphs about black women, bed wenches, blah blah... that's not even a response to what I ACTUALLY said. If you didn't watch my video or any of my vids on this you're not actually responding to me.

nikkas playing out their personal issues in here and I'm not anybody's mom so they need to act out these mommy issues on somebody else. I'm sorry she didn't hug them enough as children and that they didn't have fathers either so Kendrick is their stand in parent or something :manny: