Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

She says if you really breakdown what he's saying it's just surface level bullshyt that doesn't make sense.

Haven't looked thru the whole thread yet but I get the strong sense that those two Sistahs are among the same Shea Butter/Feminist Twitter users who were coming at Kendrick after his Humble video dropped. :jbhmm:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's gotta be tiring to be this outraged at other people's lives. This girl really took the time to ramble about another person she probably will never meet :gucci:.

I ain't shyt either cuz I buy into this bullshyt sometimes, I gotta do better :snoop:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
i been following this girl for a few months cause im tryna fukk her lol didnt even know she posted on here
she makes some good points in some videos but you can tell she hates men just like all the other twitter feminists out there
typical black men are the enemy mindset
kendrick gains nothing from being pro black
if he wanted to gain more popularity he could just talk about guns and drugs like everyone else
but twitter feminists defy logic
they'll come up with any narrative to damage a black mans credibility and image
it all stems down to none of these women are getting chose
she said in the video shes mad because his wife is lightskin so that means his whole image is fake shorty is a dweeb

She doesn't hate black men, breh. :comeon:

Do you retards actually study the people you're attacking?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Artists who project posivity in their music often face a backlash in rap. These are literally comments made on the coli about positive music

"No one is that happy, he smiles too much"

"They don't play Kendrick in the hood"

"I can't bang this in the whip"

"That shyt is for cacs"

The irony is that nikkaz saying this will atribute negativity to keeping it real and will take c00n.raps in with no hesitation but as soon as an artist get a lil conscious he is being "preachy". They will disect his life to prove he isn't as pro black or whatever. All of this is a defence mecanism. People don't want to hold themselves to a higher standard or feel challenged to change. A lot of us have become comfortable with c00ning and anti intelectualism and don't want their position challenged.

Like they say you gonna find more people willing to help you do bad than good. When you try to uplighting folks you face a stiff arm of resistance but talk that ignorant shyt and entertain the lowest common denominator and you welcomed with open arms. That is our current reality. That's why dudes like 21 savage finessing the game and they will openly speak on selling negativity because positivity is shunned.

Nuthin but facts :salute:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the most weirdest things in the black community, never heard crackers talk about oh he likes light skinned crackers, oh he likes dark skinned crackers.

That slave mentality, both Kendrick and this bytch and anyone on that bullshyt :hhh:.
This is the shyt white people instilled in the black community over centuries, to see each other as coming from different "sub-races" or whatever the fukk they call it.

Dapped and repped, but damn my dude, you in the deep red, dont think them 10pts gonna help much...

You tellin the truth though. shyt is sad, bytch is ranting about how apparently he cant be pro-black because his fiance is lightskinned.... Not white, not mexican or some shyt, but he cant be pro black because hes gonna marry a black woman, with a light complexion.

Wheeeewwwww... Them fukking cacs did a number on us.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I beg to differ, Lebron's comments on Tamir Rice had alot of heel turns.

He's a Christian and many Christians believe we and other people of color are descendants from Jacob. But you don't strike me as the religious type so I dont think you give a damn about that but only the fact he said.

Maybe Kendrick is putting on a image, but is it really negative when people embrace it?

Im my opinion, his music isn't Pro Black, it may be a little unapologetically black tho
No they dont. Most black christians dont see themselves as any isreali or they dont know who they r.

Most blacks are stuck on "were all gods children" far from ideology of Hebrew isrealie.

Those blacks who are. Are a small minority.

@Bolded nah. he stated he aint black no moe

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
No they dont. Most black christians dont see themselves as any isreali or they dont know who they r.

Most blacks are stuck on "were all gods children" far from ideology of Hebrew isrealie.

Those blacks who are. Are a small minority.

@Bolded nah. he stated he aint black no moe
I'm talking about his album TPAB

DAMN. aint no Pro Black album :aicmon:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Haven't looked thru the whole thread yet but I get the strong sense that those two Sistahs are among the same Shea Butter/Feminist Twitter users who were coming at Kendrick after his Humble video dropped. :jbhmm:

Another rookie poster :snoop:

You are a whole dumbass because those videos aren't two sistahs, they're the same person and that person is me :gucci:

Stupid nikkas of the coli unite