Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh..I wanna tap in but I got hit for "race baiting" by mods when I clearly didn't.....months after the comment was made smh

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i'm wondering how the chick on these videos feels about the fakkitry that's being pushed in Hip Hop, or these drugged up dope heads being pushed by major record labels :jbhmm: would you mind answering about this? what's worse, Kendrick faking the funk about being "woke'' or the latter?

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Did you actually watch the video? Because my criticisms of him make perfect fukking sense. Kendrick is a 'do as I say not as I do' ass nikka, and he's being put on a pedestal as if he is the second coming of militant Tupac with Malcolm x and a splash of huey newton thrown in. He's not TI making club tracks. He's literally selling revolution and yeah, I think he should be honest about that or just shut up about it then. And just because a rapper 'sells fantasy' STILL doesn't make them above critique, and also, a lot of us don't want fantasy from our artists and appreciate honesty. Y'all are literally arguing against honesty. 'Who cares if he's a lying ass fraud?' I bet you nikkas cape for for drake, too.

And if you're not up on the respectability politics, etc. (which plays a part in his behavior with his gf) then you have like... half an opinion, which is stupid. nikkas in here not even up on the shyt Kendrick has said and done, talking just to talk because you don't like that I'm a woman with an opinion. Get out your moms basement, hating women like this is for red pill reddit. The irony of so many posts talking about hating black men when y'all clearly hate vagina is hilarious.

EDIT: and you a 2016 poster, you're probably non black, c00n or a cac as well
1. I don't care about Kendrick Lamar. I am what y'all consider an "old head"

2. I never said any rapper is above critique. The problem these days is a lot of rappers don't get critiqued enough on the music side of things.. they're even having articles pulled and having journalists omit certain questions do they can look good.

3. I have been listening to hiphop for a long time now. I grew up on P.E. KRS One and BDP, X Clan, Jungle Brothers and the whole Native Tongues, all the way up to Dead Prez, Black Star and Crooked Lettaz back when David Banner was talking about something BEFORE Like a Pimp. Kendrick Lamar ain't shyt compared to these guys in my life.. that's just me though.

4. I'm black, I'm not a c00n or none of that other bullshyt.

I think Kendrick is overrated and I still don't get why he's the guy right now when there's others doing just as good if not better versions of the music that he makes. I don't care about him. I'm saying why is it wrong that he's celebrating dark skinned women just because his woman is light skinned? What is the problem with that? I think Kendrick is like he is with the super militant shyt because people put him on that pedestal. People out here creating pictures of young Kendrick talking to Tupac and shyt... of course his head is blown up.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I watched the little 3 minute portion of the first video and the second video I had to stop because she let us know "if you defend Kendrick I'm deleting comments" so that lets me know she's the type to operate on confirmation bias.

Stuff like this is why rappers don't make "conscious" music...you're given little to no room to be a damn person with your own tastes, proclivities, flaws, nothing. Imagine if he made sure to make the lead females in videos look like his girl. The Booth/TLR would have a fukking field day.

Non-conscious artists can live how they want though. "But the trunk thump though." "But hoes like it though."

That's not really specific to Kendrick but next time nikkas wonder why there isn't more positive/non-fukkery art able to make a national impact this is why.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I watched the little 3 minute portion of the first video and the second video I had to stop because she let us know "if you defend Kendrick I'm deleting comments" so that lets me know she's the type to operate on confirmation bias.

Stuff like this is why rappers don't make "conscious" music...you're given little to no room to be a damn person with your own tastes, proclivities, flaws, nothing. Imagine if he made sure to make the lead females in videos look like his girl. The Booth/TLR would have a fukking field day.

Non-conscious artists can live how they want though. "But the trunk trump though." "But hoes like it though."

That's not really specific to Kendrick but next time nikkas wonder why there isn't more positive/non-fukkery art able to make a national impact this is why.
That's why I say damned if you do damned if you don't. I really think people just complain just to complain. They don't know what they want

Daps
I hate how people expect Kendrick and Chance to be these walking deities with no flaws. So what if they cater their sound to a certain crowd to sell and continue creating, they're still carrying a message and inspiring. Be mad at all the drug talk music that's "hurting the youth" but these positive mainstream rappers come along and all we do nitpick and complain they aren't good enough.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
bytch all your videos mean jack shyt if your uploading them to "white" owned platforms like YouTube.

SupportBlackOwnedBusiness my ass
do you really wanna go this route

when the nikka you :cape: for is signed to fukkin INTERSCOPE:heh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Dont know why you going in this direction, but fine i'll play along.

did you buy any of Kendrick albums between GKMC to DAMN:usure:
Nah, nikkas download music everyday b
cam.png

The last album I bought was a BJ The Chicago Kid album