Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
16 pages of nikkas trying to drag me through the mud when most of them haven't even watched my videos OR are even up on Kendrick's behavior is fine but me defending myself for 5 pages is doing too much... y'all nikkas funny :mjgrin:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Ijs lol, a lot of us from pre-2016 have stopped posting on this site because it really started getting overrun with c00ns, cacs and non blacks thinking they have a say in black culture. I'm sure you've noticed a difference. Someone said in another thread that they go through hottest threads and it's only like one or two posts per page because they have everyone on ignore :mjlol:.

Also the stanning is out of control, you can't even have conversations anymore, esp about music, because it's a bunch of grown men with their noses up another mans a$$hole crying about other people's opinions. This thread is a prime example, nikkas really in their feelings about a nikka they don't even know, that doesn't give a fukk about them and would tell them pull up their pants and respect themselves if they got shot and killed. :stopitslime:

I agree with you on many points, but as I am not black nor willing to false claim as such I probably shouldn't be involved in this particular discussion

I'm just gonna head over to JBO :steviej:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
16 pages of nikkas trying to drag me through the mud when most of them haven't even watched my videos OR are even up on Kendrick's behavior is fine but me defending myself for 5 pages is doing too much... y'all nikkas funny :mjgrin:

Watched the video and her reason for thinking so is fukking retarded breh....you should be bushed for even defending that bullshyt.........

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Y'all just reaching now :snoop:

That girl out here showing her face, speaking out on "cacs" on a very public platform while the rest of us are only doing it anonymously or in private.

Matter fact, post some of your vids on whatever platform speaking out on racism, cacs breh.

I would love to see em.
I don't make videos and post them on white owned Platforms that make profit from them. I do shyt in the streets, for my youth. fukk a youtube nikka

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I've been calling this nikka a fraud for like three years, don't get mad now because you heard 'damn' like two weeks ago and it changed your life, c00ns and cacs :manny:. Some of us been about this life and we didn't need Kendrick to tell us.

He's a fukking c00n ass respectability politics ass, 'pull your pants up and respect yourselves nikkas,' yeah my type I like em dark just like my drink the fukk you think while dating a kardashian look alike, pro-Black lite, say whatever to get nikkas to buy my shyt but I'm really not that fukking deep FACE ASS nikka. I'm broke as fukk and I am one thousand percent positive I do more for the black community than him or any of y'all.

He is a fukk nikka *ives dairy rd accent*

And EYE am I a bytch from dc that says whatever the fukk I want. All these pages, look at my impact :russ:

What is your opinion of JayZ ?:jbhmm:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just like you on the grapevine, you & Karl be killing them with the logic :russ:

Bolarin, Jacques & Tiffani make me cringe though

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Alright stay being sheep then I give two fukks anymore, stupid ass nikkas

The problem is all you have is opinion and your distaste for the artist that Kendrick is. You have artist in the game who go hard to troll everything that should represent strong black males. They dress feminism, troll with their sexuality. in addition they do all sorts of fukk shyt that makes them look like clowns and jesters all for the sake of making money. Kendrick may not be militant brother number 1, but at least he stands up for integrity and being proud to be black, instead of pretending his skin color don't matter. You goofy nikka needs to reevaluate your stances on shyt in this world.

Only bufoons can look at that and make statements like "he ain't real enough" like they are Malcolm X reincarnated. Stop brehs.......

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The problem is all you have is opinion and your distaste for the artist that Kendrick is. You have artist in the game who go hard to troll everything that should represent strong black males. They dress feminism, troll with their sexuality. in addition they do all sorts of fukk shyt that makes them look like clowns and jesters all for the sake of making money. Kendrick may not be militant brother number 1, but at least he stands up for integrity and being proud to be black, instead of pretending his skin color don't matter. You goofy nikka needs to reevaluate your stances on shyt in this world.

Only bufoons can look at that and make statements like "he ain't real enough" like they are Malcolm X reincarnated. Stop brehs.......
I don't even think the poster in here is the woman making the videos, I need to see receipts, because the women actually talks with sense but the poster in here sounds like a typical Coli ignorant poster pretending to be someone else.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I don't even think the poster in here is the woman making the videos, I need to see receipts, because the women actually talks with sense but the poster in here sounds like a typical Coli ignorant poster pretending to be someone else.
The woman in the video is full of shyt to breh..........