Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Rap music is all about marketing yourself to a certain demographic, being a conscious rapper does not make you exempt from that. Now this isn't a bad thing people rap to make money.
Whether Kendrick is "faking it" or not, he has given back to the community and his music is positive.
I would rather have more people like Kendrick rapping then more 21 savages. Oddly enough Black people don't even show concern or outrage from the messages coming from the latter type rapper, en masse.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the little 3 minute portion of the first video and the second video I had to stop because she let us know "if you defend Kendrick I'm deleting comments" so that lets me know she's the type to operate on confirmation bias.

Stuff like this is why rappers don't make "conscious" music...you're given little to no room to be a damn person with your own tastes, proclivities, flaws, nothing. Imagine if he made sure to make the lead females in videos look like his girl. The Booth/TLR would have a fukking field day.

Non-conscious artists can live how they want though. "But the trunk thump though." "But hoes like it though."

That's not really specific to Kendrick but next time nikkas wonder why there isn't more positive/non-fukkery art able to make a national impact this is why.

yea you spotted that well. The confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance is strong with this one you can tell by this thread alone.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Here's another thing that "pro-black" YT militants make me laugh about.

You nikkas literally post videos all day about c00n this and c00n that, cac this and cac that, yet use an outlet made by White people and currently owned by google, a white company.
And you guys have the audacity to call anyone a c00n, especially an individual that has spent more time and money in the Black community and not behind a keyboard.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Here's another thing that "pro-black" YT militants make me laugh about.

You nikkas literally post videos all day about c00n this and c00n that, cac this and cac that, yet use an outlet made by White people and currently owned by google, a white company.
And you guys have the audacity to call anyone a c00n, especially an individual that has spent more time and money in the Black community and not behind a keyboard.
That shyt about who owns what is a slippery slope.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black women would rather a brotha date a lightskin man than a lightskin woman. Any heterosexual choice in a mate a black man makes is going to be under scrutiny but especially if it's anything other than the darkskin black woman. and the same women saying this were just cumming over Jesse Williams just a year ago.

We are in the era of black male emasculation and White male hyper-masculation. That what all this Conner Mcgregor, Donald Trump hoopla is about. That also the media with the help of black feminist are hellbent on depicting black men as homosexual or physically weak and forcing black men in the real world to embrace that.

They take these effeminate depictions of black men and place them in juxtaposition to Chris Hemsworth as Thor, UFC and all the other hyper masculine examples of white men in the media to warp people's perception of us. You, I and every other black man are under attack. I made a thread about a few months ago but the dumb ass militants on here didn't get and told me i was trying to force black men into a hyper masculine stereotype so i deleted it.

:wow:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Tag SirBiatch for the attention to parrot some shyt @Flywin Lannister (another attention whore) already said, brehs :laugh:

Every person who sees through the fraud that is Koondrick is SirBiatch :umad: :laff:

Then join the line. There's a number of internet nerds who want this. Y'all should start a support group :laugh:

In the meantime, keep shytposting and e-thugging. You can beat up anyone in the world you want when you log in :russ: :umad:
2017 WOAT is definitely coming breh
:mjgrin:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i'm wondering how the chick on these videos feels about the fakkitry that's being pushed in Hip Hop, or these drugged up dope heads being pushed by major record labels :jbhmm: would you mind answering about this? what's worse, Kendrick faking the funk about being "woke'' or the latter?

Yeah, they hate when heterosexual black men speak out against injustice. They worship c00n ass drug dealers, dopeheads, homos, and Bedwenches.