Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Black women would rather a brotha date a lightskin man than a lightskin woman. Any heterosexual choice in a mate a black man makes is going to be under scrutiny but especially if it's anything other than the darkskin black woman. and the same women saying this were just cumming over Jesse Williams just a year ago.

We are in the era of black male emasculation and White male hyper-masculation. That what all this Conner Mcgregor, Donald Trump hoopla is about. That also the media with the help of black feminist are hellbent on depicting black men as homosexual or physically weak and forcing black men in the real world to embrace that.

They take these effeminate depictions of black men and place them in juxtaposition to Chris Hemsworth as Thor, UFC and all the other hyper masculine examples of white men in the media to warp people's perception of us. You, I and every other black man are under attack. I made a thread about a few months ago but the dumb ass militants on here didn't get and told me i was trying to force black men into a hyper masculine stereotype so i deleted it.

I Agree 100% RIP Dr cress weisling she been speaking on this & opened my eyes to it years ago .....I would've liked to see what that thread looked like bro

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
bytch all your videos mean jack shyt if your uploading them to "white" owned platforms like YouTube.

Y'all just reaching now :snoop:

That girl out here showing her face, speaking out on "cacs" on a very public platform while the rest of us are only doing it anonymously or in private.

Matter fact, post some of your vids on whatever platform speaking out on racism, cacs breh.

I would love to see em.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
No such thing as perfect, no one is above criticism. Why is this something y'all want? You should want critique for your favorite artists so they can grow.
I'm ok with criticism if it makes sense. These criticisms don't make sense. There's a lot you could say about Kendrick but saying that he's wrong for appreciating dark skinned black women just because his girl is light skinned is stupid. Plenty rappers have done that. You see them with fine ass black women in their videos and their women at home don't look like them at all. This is why people clown Tiny or any rappers woman that they feel don't look the part or whatever. Rappers sell fantasy for the most part.. I don't know about the respectability politics and all that because like I've said I'm not the biggest Kendrick fan, burt the whole his girl is light skinned thing is stupid.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Septic ring hoes are usually bedwenches. She probably sucks her white boss dikk

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I'm ok with criticism if it makes sense. These criticisms don't make sense. There's a lot you could say about Kendrick but saying that he's wrong for appreciating dark skinned black women just because his girl is light skinned is stupid. Plenty rappers have done that. You see them with fine ass black women in their videos and their women at home don't look like them at all. This is why people clown Tiny or any rappers woman that they feel don't look the part or whatever. Rappers sell fantasy for the most part.. I don't know about the respectability politics and all that because like I've said I'm not the biggest Kendrick fan, burt the whole his girl is light skinned thing is stupid.

Did you actually watch the video? Because my criticisms of him make perfect fukking sense. Kendrick is a 'do as I say not as I do' ass nikka, and he's being put on a pedestal as if he is the second coming of militant Tupac with Malcolm x and a splash of huey newton thrown in. He's not TI making club tracks. He's literally selling revolution and yeah, I think he should be honest about that or just shut up about it then. And just because a rapper 'sells fantasy' STILL doesn't make them above critique, and also, a lot of us don't want fantasy from our artists and appreciate honesty. Y'all are literally arguing against honesty. 'Who cares if he's a lying ass fraud?' I bet you nikkas cape for for drake, too.

And if you're not up on the respectability politics, etc. (which plays a part in his behavior with his gf) then you have like... half an opinion, which is stupid. nikkas in here not even up on the shyt Kendrick has said and done, talking just to talk because you don't like that I'm a woman with an opinion. Get out your moms basement, hating women like this is for red pill reddit. The irony of so many posts talking about hating black men when y'all clearly hate vagina is hilarious.

EDIT: and you a 2016 poster, you're probably non black, c00n or a cac as well

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here writing whole essays and paragraphs talking about 'I only watched the first minute of the video.' :mjlol: Stupid is as stupid does.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

Ima start cutting ass like this

"Class of 2009? Man, your daddy ain't shyt"

Ijs lol, a lot of us from pre-2016 have stopped posting on this site because it really started getting overrun with c00ns, cacs and non blacks thinking they have a say in black culture. I'm sure you've noticed a difference. Someone said in another thread that they go through hottest threads and it's only like one or two posts per page because they have everyone on ignore :mjlol:.

Also the stanning is out of control, you can't even have conversations anymore, esp about music, because it's a bunch of grown men with their noses up another mans a$$hole crying about other people's opinions. This thread is a prime example, nikkas really in their feelings about a nikka they don't even know, that doesn't give a fukk about them and would tell them pull up their pants and respect themselves if they got shot and killed. :stopitslime: