Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
WTF IS UP WITH THE INCESSANT CRITICISM OF BLACK MEN IN THE MEDIA??? Now if you have a girl that's fair skin you a c00n Lmaoooo you gotta have a lupita nyong'o to be a real nikka

So angela davis or assata shakur were c00ns because they were fair skin

nikkaz really programmed & conditioned to tear down any black man or women they see....the indoctrination is so insidious you gotta peep the surreptitious nature of the beast we dealing with
(in my best T.I.voice)

Another rookie, this site is being overrun by cacs, c00ns and stupid nikkas

He's a c00n for saying one thing then doing another. I say in both of my videos (which you obviously didn't watch) that no one is questioning his girls blackness, it's the saying that he prefers dark girls when his day one is light that's stupid. And he's on that 'pull up your pants and respect yourselves nikkas' shyt so :camby:fukk him and fukk you

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Yes Kendrick is obviously a fraud and a c00n. Here's what he had to say about Ferguson:

What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Yes Kendrick is obviously a fraud and a c00n. Here's what he had to say about Ferguson:

What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within.

I did a whole video on the billboard interview where he said this respectability politics trash and that video mysteriously didn't get posted in this thread :troll:. In this same interview he said God wanted iggy azalea to be here and the blacks were being too mean to her:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I've been calling this nikka a fraud for like three years, don't get mad now because you heard 'damn' like two weeks ago and it changed your life, c00ns and cacs :manny:. Some of us been about this life and we didn't need Kendrick to tell us.

He's a fukking c00n ass respectability politics ass, 'pull your pants up and respect yourselves nikkas,' yeah my type I like em dark just like my drink the fukk you think while dating a kardashian look alike, pro-Black lite, say whatever to get nikkas to buy my shyt but I'm really not that fukking deep FACE ASS nikka. I'm broke as fukk and I am one thousand percent positive I do more for the black community than him or any of y'all.

He is a fukk nikka *ives dairy rd accent*

And EYE am I a bytch from dc that says whatever the fukk I want. All these pages, look at my impact :russ:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
The internet gives these fake "woke" brothas/sistas a platform to spew their rhetoric without public criticism. In other words,they would rather rant online instead of debating in real life. They want other people to fix the problems in our community :snoop:

Oh you mean like Kendrick Lamar. Fake woke and above public criticism (according to y'all) :jbhmm:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
yea i ain't black, but i appreciate good music with a message behind it. people still can't explain why they shyt on Kendrick but not Future who puts out nothing but garbage. he got these kids turning into crackheads. as for that remix, he jumped on that song cause he has to follow what the label tells him to do. one thing, you can't always hold rappers to a high regard, they are entertainers first off. but people should appreciate what he did with his last 2 albums. this kind of reminds me what Mase said when he was signed to G-Unit and had people question why he went back to his violent style

"In order for people to understand, you have to take them from where you were, to where you are," Mase told the paper. "So in taking people from where I was, it would require you to do music that exemplified where you were, then if I would have stayed in it, I was going to musically bring them to where I am. But then I started seeing that what I'm thinking and what they're thinking is totally two different things."

Mase Explains His Short G-Unit Affiliation

Y'all got non blacks thinking their opinions matter :scust: y'all ruined this site

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
nikkas can't even decide their own opinion in this thread :mjlol: half the thread saying he's never been pro black/is just an entertainer and the other half saying he's the second coming of Malcolm x :mjlol: make up your minds stupid nikkas

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Looks like she has a book too, and funny enough her last bit of activity was in a thread about KDot

Ive been saying the same shyt about this dude on the coli for years lol. It only becomes a problem once they can see on YouTube that I'm a woman. On the coli they think I'm just another breh with an opinion, once they see I'm a girl all this other nonsense gets thrown in the mix.