Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Wow a 1 page thread full of thirsty banned simps

Boy am I impressed

Damn the things you miss when you're a rookie :manny: Don't worry Youngblood you'll earn your stripes on the coli same as I did :myman:

Now go vomit up that Kendrick nut before it makes you sick

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@Stacker Pentecost aka Seren drops a lot of heat. Her videos on racism are on point.

Low key she's the reason I'm able to fukk with T aka RickyRawls.

You think a hood nikka like me knew what a micro aggression or safe space was? :comeon:

Plus she's a black woman they never backs down from white folks or throws black men under the bus.

Take it easy nikkas :whoa:

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the tri state
Damn the things you miss when you're a rookie :manny: Don't worry Youngblood you'll earn your stripes on the coli same as I did :myman:

Now go vomit up that Kendrick nut before it makes you sick

Damn that must be one exciting vacation youre supposedly on

If your trump card was a < 2 page thread from a year ago with nobody actually giving a fukk about you, you might want to reshuffle the deck jessica jones

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Damn that must be one exciting vacation youre supposedly on

If your trump card was a < 2 page thread from a year ago with nobody actually giving a fukk about you, you might want to reshuffle the deck jessica jones

I just got back, this thread is 16 pages and going hence me saying it reached that amount WHILE I was on vacay. You're not too bright, huh? It's okay, that's typical for a Kendrick stan

My trump card is the work that I do, you having exactly three days on this site is just fukking hilarious.

And you've now referenced Pinterest, kale chips, friends, AND Jessica jones, I think we've caught ourselves a cac. Your cac ass is dismissed :hhh:

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I just got back, this thread is 16 pages and going hence me saying it reached that amount WHILE I was on vacay. You're not too bright, huh? It's okay, that's typical for a Kendrick stan

My trump card is the work that I do, you having exactly three days on this site is just fukking hilarious.

And you've now referenced Pinterest, kale chips, friends, AND Jessica jones, I think we've caught ourselves a cac. Your cac ass is dismissed :hhh:

Im only speaking on things you septum ring wenches are familiar with, hit dogs holler like a motherfukker

"The work that I do"

bytch you post youtube videos talking like you assata shakur or something, you shea butters is comedy

And if youre going to post a site to support black business, do it right, not cac tumblr shyt

Webuyblack.com

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Let me go ahead and drop some more gems on y'all

Please tell me more about how much I love white people because I dared to critique Kendrick Lamar. I SAID WHAT I SAID about his stupid ass. Sheeple is a disease and denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Are we all going to forget that TPAB basically says black people should pull up from their bootstrap and worry about black on black crime instead of police brutality?

Kendrick is a respectability politicking ass c00n and so are most of these dumb nikkas

I will NEVER forgive him for saying Black ppl don't respect ourselves so how can we expect cops to respect us. Ever.

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Let me go ahead and drop some more gems on y'all

Please tell me more about how much I love white people because I dared to critique Kendrick Lamar. I SAID WHAT I SAID about his stupid ass. Sheeple is a disease and denial is not just a river in Egypt.

"Rachel Dolezal, the woman who had everyone questioning what it means to REALLY be Black"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: