Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So the machine drives big numbers...and conscious/positive rap isn't getting backed by the machine:jbhmm:

so if im a rapper my chances of getting backed by a major and ever going plat are severely lessened if I make positive rap....and yet somehow, this is a profitable marketing image?

Anyway you not being real right now so instead of thinking about the above honestly you might as well round me up another batch of excuses

blu, XV, Lupe from lasers till current, wale, B.o.b. when he wasn't pop, dizzy wright, common, anderson pak, mick jenkins

shyt, comparing the number of rappers signed to majors between street rap and positive rap would be even more fun:whew:
its obvious you nothing worth replying to:russell:

Dont know why u brining up those rappers cause none of them help ur point.

But its obvious ur grasping for shyt to keep arguing

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

Kendrick is a good rapper and I'm somewhat happy a conscious rapper is #1 right now instead of drake or Wayne.

But @Stacker Pentecost made a good point in her video. Kendrick is definitely pandering a little bit with the wanting a dark chick with a Richard Pryor afro Schtick.

But still it's a positive message so I'll let him cook.

Nobody put a gun to Kendrick's head and told him to say he wants a dark skin chick with an Afro when his gf looks like a kardashian :manny: I said what I said

He's a wave rider making faux pro black shyt to sell records to dumb nikkas and cacs. I said it in the video, I'm saying in the thread, I've said it in MULTIPLE threads. What these nikkas gonna do, fight me? :russ:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

She says if you really breakdown what he's saying it's just surface level bullshyt that doesn't make sense.

:comeon:....she talks like shes white and from the valley and calls a black man a jigaboo because he doesn't want his personal life in the spotlight.....her problem is she gets no black dikk...and is grasping straws over dumb shyt......with the nose ring in her nose...you can tell the type of crowd she hangs around....this is what I hear watching this goofy bytch

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nobody put a gun to Kendrick's head and told him to say he wants a dark skin chick with an Afro when his gf looks like a kardashian :manny: I said what I said

He's a wave rider making faux pro black shyt to sell records to dumb nikkas and cacs. I said it in the video, I'm saying in the thread, I've said it in MULTIPLE threads. What these nikkas gonna do, fight me? :russ:
knowing these nikkas love for Kendrick

shyt they might:ld:

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the tri state
You got proof of these statements:martin:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.tele...ne-fell-in-love-with-her-abusive-husband/amp/

MAY ANGELOU ON WHY SHE MARRIED PAUL DU FEU THREE TIMES

"Maya Angelou married Paul Du Feu. He was a British construction worker, a painter, and once did a nude centerfold for the British Cosmopolitan magazine back in the day. He also wrote a sexual memoir prior to marrying Angelou. "

All these "pro black" hoes is undercover wenches, the shyt aint nothing new, the bald headed one posted is one too, I guarantee it

bytch got that goofy shyt in her nose which is basically a white boy bat signal

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
https://www.google.com/amp/www.tele...ne-fell-in-love-with-her-abusive-husband/amp/

MAY ANGELOU ON WHY SHE MARRIED PAUL DU FEU THREE TIMES

"Maya Angelou married Paul Du Feu. He was a British construction worker, a painter, and once did a nude centerfold for the British Cosmopolitan magazine back in the day. He also wrote a sexual memoir prior to marrying Angelou. "

All these "pro black" hoes is undercover wenches, the shyt aint nothing new, the bald headed one posted is one too, I guarantee it

bytch got that goofy shyt in her nose which is basically a white boy bat signal

Rookie ass nikkas think they can address me :mjlol:

Meanwhile you're screengrabbing off Pinterest, you prolly a cac, too :francis:

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the tri state
LOL how about you get off rookie before YOU address an adult :lolbron:

"Get off rookie"

Listen shea butter princess, this is the internet, this shyt is not reality, maybe you need to have some kale chips and watch friends or something

Edit: and going back and adding shyt after the fact like I wasnt going to see you of all people making cac accusations is quite tacky, do better hoe

You obviously one of these blacks that don't wanna be black, even your ig name is some wannabe japanese bullshyt

It's a damn shame the race draft ain't a real thing, so little oreo rejects like you can't be shipped off

Last edited: