Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
WTF IS UP WITH THE INCESSANT CRITICISM OF BLACK MEN IN THE MEDIA??? Now if you have a girl that's fair skin you a c00n Lmaoooo you gotta have a lupita nyong'o to be a real nikka

So angela davis or assata shakur were c00ns because they were fair skin

nikkaz really programmed & conditioned to tear down any black man or women they see....the indoctrination is so insidious you gotta peep the surreptitious nature of the beast we dealing with
(in my best T.I.voice)

Daps
Reppin
Sands Of The East
WTF IS UP WITH THE INCESSANT CRITICISM OF BLACK MEN IN THE MEDIA??? Now if you have a girl that's fair skin you a c00n Lmaoooo you gotta have a lupita nyong'o to be a real nikka

nikkaz really programmed & conditioned to tear down any black man or women they see....the indoctrination is so insidious you gotta peep the surreptitious nature of the beast we dealing with
(in my best T.I.voice)
Black women would rather a brotha date a lightskin man than a lightskin woman. Any heterosexual choice in a mate a black man makes is going to be under scrutiny but especially if it's anything other than the darkskin black woman. and the same women saying this were just cumming over Jesse Williams just a year ago.

We are in the era of black male emasculation and White male hyper-masculation. That what all this Conner Mcgregor, Donald Trump hoopla is about. That also the media with the help of black feminist are hellbent on depicting black men as homosexual or physically weak and forcing black men in the real world to embrace that.

They take these effeminate depictions of black men and place them in juxtaposition to Chris Hemsworth as Thor, UFC and all the other hyper masculine examples of white men in the media to warp people's perception of us. You, I and every other black man are under attack. I made a thread about a few months ago but the dumb ass militants on here didn't get and told me i was trying to force black men into a hyper masculine stereotype so i deleted it.

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the tri state

(in my best T.I.voice)

Nah angela davis was a c00n because she talked all that blackity black shyt and was with white boys the whole time and after

Just like nina simone and maya angelou

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vic barely has a core fanbase, If I remember right Isaiah did better than expected hell he did better than Jay Rock(gangsta rapper),

and besides Vic and Amine everyone you named is not backed by a machine or never had it supporting them(krit), so the numbers they did that are flops they were gonna do those numbers
Well thank you for helping make my point

A marketing tactic so good the machine wont back it :dead:

only one you have a argument for is Joey badass who did 200k last album. but he sold around the same on his first week as he did last album

All american : 51,000
B4: 54,000

only a small 3,000 decrease

and david banner wasnt gon do numbers whether he concious or not

they flops bruh

female rnb singer numbers

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Well thank you for helping make my point

A marketing tactic so good the machine wont back it :dead:

they flops bruh

female rnb singer numbers
Krits problems with Def jam had more to do with sampling issues (budget) than him being concious:comeon:

and the other nikkas who I said are not backed by machine, it is becasue they aint with no major label dummy.

Isaih is only with -Top Dawg, Ab soul - only with Top dawg

Joey is independent

plus Krit is off of def jam so now hes in the former that I mentioned in the bolded

Joey did around the same number with B4 and sold 200K, :comeon:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krits problems with Def jam had more to do with sampling issues (budget) than him being concious:comeon:

and the other nikkas who I said are not backed by machine, it is becasue they aint with no major label dummy.

So if the machine drives big numbers

and many rappers aren't doing big numbers with the machine

Isaih is only with -Top Dawg, Ab soul - only with Top dawg

Joey is independent

plus Krit is off of def jam so now hes in the former that I mentioned in the bolded

Joey did around the same number with B4 and sold 200K, :comeon:
So the machine drives big numbers...and conscious/positive rap isn't getting backed by the machine:jbhmm:

so if im a rapper my chances of getting backed by a major and ever going plat are severely lessened if I make positive rap....yet somehow this is a profitable marketing image?

Anyway you not being real right now so instead of thinking about the above honestly you might as well round me up another batch of excuses

blu, XV, Lupe from lasers till current, wale, B.o.b. when he wasn't pop, dizzy wright, common, anderson pak, mick jenkins

shyt, comparing the number of rappers signed to majors between street rap and positive rap would be even more fun:whew:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Da fucc is this insecure bullshyt, this is like saying he has dreads, he must be a chiraq thug like Chief Keef

She posts here for one @Stacker Pentecost

She went from Dreads to a fro

She's married to a black man

My old shyt still getting nikkas riled up huh :mjlol: video from two years ago still getting spins like its new :umad:

Thanks for the YouTube check tho. Kendrick stans are a bunch of c00ns, cacs, and fake deep hotep nikkas and you can go through my posts to see that I say the exact same shyt on the coli :manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My old shyt still getting nikkas riled up huh :mjlol: video from two years ago still getting spins like its new :umad:

Thanks for the YouTube check tho. Kendrick stans are a bunch of c00ns, cacs, and fake deep hotep nikkas and you can go through my posts to see that I say the exact same shyt on the coli :manny:

U aint answer thos former swirler allegations:mjpls:?

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
They tryna call you out @Stacker Pentecost...:lupe:

90% of this thread is already on ignore because I've roasted their silly asses about riding Kendrick's nut before. That man's scrotum is so far down their throats they can taste it in their stomachs. Got a lot to say when they think they're talking about a random person on the internet :mjlol: they don't know I post on here