Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
One of the biggest problem in the black community, this NEED to always tear each other down and act like youre mightier than others..

its sickening, black people are the only race that love publically shaming other blacks, this whole ''exposal'' era we're in.. its pitiful

i dont listen to dumb ass black women like this, ''oh he married a lightskin, he gotta be a c00n''

since when was lightskin not black :dahell:

nikkas so damn full of self hatred... sad
This x100

I swear we always doing this :snoop:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to unsubscribe to her channel, she seemed cool at first.

But the more videos she posted, the more she just seemed like shes one of those "she got rejected by white folks' type, and now shes woke.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

Da fucc is this insecure bullshyt, this is like saying he has dreads, he must be a chiraq thug like Chief Keef

She posts here for one @Stacker Pentecost

She went from Dreads to a fro

She's married to a black man
And she makes videos for YouTube :camby:

She looks and sounds line a white cave bytch

Just another fake woke nikka using YouTube as a platform to get views and profit for them.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
It's entertainment and the music is enjoyable. I never considered him pro-black he didn't start that way before GKMC. Someone said activist-actors in another thread. Also being pro black is a marketing niche. Even Beyonce and Micheal Jordan, with their career long political indifference/silence, hopped onto the BLM train.

Real activists are out in the streets grassroot organizing affecting local/national public policy and often are not glamorous, televised or backed by major corporations or wealthy Hungarian-American investors. Everyone is natural/braided/bearded out now so they have to repackage their product.

That chick needs to calm down and listen to some old Sabicas or something instead of Top 40 artists.

@Kenny West :pacspit::pachaha::umad:

Last edited:

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
eh this stinker is always loud and crazy! why listen to anything she has to say?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
street rappers image get questioned and mocked 24/7.

why is authenticity only important in one lane of hiphop,I question these weirdo nikkas too,we got alot of fake weirdos in the game right now....might need to up that SZA thread to show TDE might be habitual with this shyt,even the freckles was fake:sas2:.

whether you fake goon,fake pimp,fake player,fake conscience nikka,you never above exposal:mjcry:
nikkas can question street, trap and gangsta rappers and there authencity all day

a nikka questions a concious rapper and now he a "crab ass nikka":mjlol:

whats funny is these nikkas who dont want us questioning concious rappers, will also be the same negroes who question the Umar johnsons/trariqs everyday:jbhmm: and Im sayin this not just to the coli but on other sites as well

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Jay Electronica does it extremely well though

One could argue that a guy talking about the white domination of black males, while drinking mountain dew playing xbox at a Rothschild's might fall under the same vein?

He puts out a song once a year. I am sure if he put out albums and mixtapes like the rest of his peers, people would say the same thing.