Woman goes viral for breaking up with man over money; women all co-sign her

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
We agree on a lot. I just don't like your "independent woman" arc. I believe men and women need each other.

Also, I feel like you went down the right path that you talked about in the salon where you saw how to get men to cooperate, and then you turned back short of victory. I still don't understand why, when you admitted that you saw the positive results you were getting.
Because I realized life without ya'll is better than life with ya'll.

:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Yas

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's not true but I can't force you to realize that. You have to come to that conclusion on your own.

One day you're going to have to tell me what happened.
How do you knows its not true? Why do you think you (general) define a woman's happiness?

Nothing "happened." I actually took the time to analyze the evidence and rather than exist in ideals I decided to exist in facts and reality.

And the reality is I really didn't enjoy anything about a relationship besides the company. And by them I got fulfillment via company through non-romantic relationships so there was literally no need to put up with the additional burden that come with coupling with ya'll.

I made a logical and practical decision; not an emotional one.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Is it me or is her shape off?! Reply should be cool still beat. I can't imagine in real life hearing those words directed at me and me taking anything said to heart. Standards created from fiction and entertainment and attempted to be implemented in real life is some wild shyt

• Dap
Reactions: Yas

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A lot of women with this attitude are going to find themselves lonely for a long timne

So they want a man to 'provide' and 'pay every bill', but will she regularly cook for her man, keep the house clean, and do all the other domestic duties without complaint? A lot of these women got the notion that they can just show up looking halfway pretty and that a man will pop up and just pay for everything. Nah.

lib123

All Star
Daps
At what point does it transition from being "fun for a little bit" to feeling used?

:jbhmm:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
ah conditional love.
so romantic to know she'll drop you during bad times instead of building with you.
just know fellas you better off without these types of women, They the type to kick the kids out the second they turn 18 and subject them to a life of poverty because they aren't contributing. Sometimes its okay to be provider and to help your loved ones build. People like this either die poor, or end up rich the expense of someone else becoming poor in a settlement.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
She wasn't talking all that provider stuff when she was getting her cheeks split.

Women have basically told men they are about as loyal as the money in your bank account and even that isn't a guarantee.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He never takes her anywhere, and all they ever do is fukc?

I can see her wanting more.

But why do they jump to the "provider who spoils me" shyt. You're an adult. You need to be taking care of yourself. I can get you a birthday, valentines, and Christmas present.If we go to a movie I will pay. But I can't take care of you.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Notice how she started with "I feel like"

:russ: admitted to letting him smash and she gave him head plenty, now suddenly she's mad because he's not paying her enough money

Then she posted this massive L publicly like it's a win.

100% unadulterated hoe babble.

She's talking about she needs a "provider" aka a simp who pays for everything. She talking about she needs a dude who will spoil her, but what is she adding to the dude's life? Just some used box?

She'll be single for the rest of her life

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
He never takes her anywhere, and all they ever do is fukc?

I can see her wanting more.

But why do they jump to the "provider who spoils me" shyt. You're an adult. You need to be taking care of yourself. I can get you a birthday, valentines, and Christmas present.If we go to a movie I will pay. But I can't take care of you.
He probably actually did take her out, but not to the super expensive places that she wanted to go