Woman goes viral for breaking up with man over money; women all co-sign her

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Yeah, she may have not been a side chick, but he definitely wasn’t serious about her if all they did was chill at the house, and have sex. Even broke brehs take a woman around to run errands, and introduce to friends and family. He probably declined to go to her events with her friends and family.

With that said, I think it’s interesting that Coli brehs are calling her a side chick, while telling other brehs not to take women on nice dates, or spend too much money. You see how a woman thinks of you when you don’t spend money. Now granted, he’s already smashing, but if she waited until he spent money, y’all would still be calling her a user, and gold digger.
This is the era of entitled women, going out spending money on them is literally setting yourself up for failure. shyt I had a woman cancel a Valentine’s Day date (planned for a bouquet of flowers to be sent to the tablet at a fancy steakhouse) because I asked her about leaving me on read twice the day of….majority of these women don’t deserve shyt and besides being treated the way they treat others.

Last edited:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Sounds like breh wasn’t taking her serious at all in the first place. She sent a long ass text to a nikka that comes over for cheeks and head and don’t take her anywhere or spend any bread on her. I used to laugh my ass off when a jump off finally built up enough courage to tell me she had to stop coming over because all we did was fukk. They are delusional.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
She did state it in the beginning, but you have to ask what does she consider as being a provider to her.

But also looking over the message, it looks like dude just wanted to fcck and got his wish :mjlol:
That's exactly what happened. I actually respect her for cutting it off and not leading him on by acting like she was cool when inside she was dying. She did what a lot of dudes say they wish females would do. Yet you still have dudes in here clowning on her. :wow:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
But he got the p*ssy so how did she choose herself? 🤔 she gonna find another swindler soon that she will let fukk. women be fukking just anyone and then getting wise after like how is that a win.

women always do this, go bad and act like its a come up. now when u find the right dude he's got to pray your past doesn't affect the present. at least me as a dude, im straight up like yea i fukked some hoes and I still will if it comes to it. But i aint never been a simp. I'm leaving with something if my time is being used. how many girls can say they've never been taken advantage of. smh

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wait, wait.. He already knocked the walls out.. FOR FREEEEEEEEE.. This an inception level get out of jail free card.. :mjlol:

He got an easy W.

There is nothing wrong with what she said.
:mjlol: If she told him her demands and still let him hit, demands unmet, that's poor puss management.

Its so crazy to me that, in the year of our Lord 2024, women still doing this. Decades of sexual freedom was supposed to have taught us better. Foolishness.

nikka got a win.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
two sentences in I knew that was the fakest text exchange you can find. The NPCs in the comments had better be bots for real, or taking night classes at some community college to learn common sense 101.

..,,and I don't trust any man who ends his sentences with period.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
what the kids say??.......stand on bidness??
she stood on bidness.
UKVu0t8.gif