Woman goes viral for breaking up with man over money; women all co-sign her

Daps
This is the era of entitled women, going out spending money on them is literally setting yourself up for failure. shyt I had a woman cancel a Valentine’s Day date (bouquet of flowers sent to the tablet at a fancy steakhouse) because asked about leaving me on read twice the day of….majority of these women don’t deserve shyt and to be treated the way they treat others.

I hate to agree with this... but... :francis:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
You attract what you are. She was with a bum and then decided to be in a relationship with him
:pachaha:
Bum dudes stay winning.
:umad:
She has to choose smarter. She probably will run a few CACs pockets. I see a septum ring in her future.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
This, sounds exactly like i'd do my last fwb, when she came over we only fukked, and in the year and a half of that, I only went two places with her in public
She eventually caught on and seen this was never going to turn into anything else, and "found" a boyfriend :salute:
:salute:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, she may have not been a side chick, but he definitely wasn’t serious about her if all they did was chill at the house, and have sex. Even broke brehs take a woman around to run errands, and introduce to friends and family. He probably declined to go to her events with her friends and family.

With that said, I think it’s interesting that Coli brehs are calling her a side chick, while telling other brehs not to take women on nice dates, or spend too much money. You see how a woman thinks of you when you don’t spend money. Now granted, he’s already smashing, but if she waited until he spent money, y’all would still be calling her a user, and gold digger.

I can only speak for myself, but if I like you, I gonna spend time with you outside the bedroom.

We are gonna go and do things and I will make mention of us doing more in the future.
Then again, I like to be clear with my communication. :manny:

If the person you are seeing just wants to do the minimal and you want more, just leave and KIM.

Waxing poetic about expectations AFTER yall jumped into bed is just dumb.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Coli OGs, do women become less tolerant of casual hook ups when they hit their early 30s? As a young breh I noticed that many of them start posting memes on IG about relationships and no hook ups when they get around 30.

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
kevinsamuels-umm.gif

Daps
We finally agree

We agree on a lot. I just don't like your "independent woman" arc. I believe men and women need each other.

Also, I feel like you went down the right path that you talked about in the salon where you saw how to get men to cooperate, and then you turned back short of victory. I still don't understand why, when you admitted that you saw the positive results you were getting.