Woman goes viral for breaking up with man over money; women all co-sign her

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This, sounds exactly like i'd do my last fwb, when she came over we only fukked, and in the year and a half of that, I only went two places with her in public
She eventually caught on and seen this was never going to turn into anything else, and "found" a boyfriend :salute:
Tale old as time.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah sounds like a FWB in all but name. As if I'm into a chick. We for sure going out. Not just coming round to fukk. That's a casual 'relationship'

That's on her for going along with that. Bet you the dude is good looking and had other chick's and she was looking to lock him down or 'mold' him as a project.

This is why people need to sit there asses down and clearly explain what is what when they start 'dating' would stop a lot of shyt like this

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Gender roles really have fukked up society. She's over here saying that opening doors for her should be the bare minimum:mjlol:.

Why does something like that still matter:mjlol:?

"Spoil tf out of me". Bruh, some women are literally children:dead:.

This.......

Also if she posted this online for the world to see, he dodged a bullet. Wonder how many of them women in the comments are single or situationships.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
congrats on the plat thread.

It's a win for bro in the long term. Who wants an entitled woman like this. "open my door, pay my bills, take me out waah waah waah" shuuttt uuuppp!

At least you got to smash for a bit and get that fire head. Now go work on yaself and become something and laugh loudly if she ever tries to circle back :salute:

Daps
Yeah, she may have not been a side chick, but he definitely wasn’t serious about her if all they did was chill at the house, and have sex. Even broke brehs take a woman around to run errands, and introduce to friends and family. He probably declined to go to her events with her friends and family.

With that said, I think it’s interesting that Coli brehs are calling her a side chick, while telling other brehs not to take women on nice dates, or spend too much money. You see how a woman thinks of you when you don’t spend money. Now granted, he’s already smashing, but if she waited until he spent money, y’all would still be calling her a user, and gold digger.

Daps
Gender roles really have fukked up society. She's over here saying that opening doors for her should be the bare minimum:mjlol:.

Why does something like that still matter:mjlol:?

"Spoil tf out of me". Bruh, some women are literally children:dead:.
Opening doors is literally the bare minimum. I open doors for strangers all the time. It doesn’t mean I want to date them. But if you’re with a woman, you should open the door for her. And like I said, strangers will open a door for your woman.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
still-beat-denzel-washington.gif

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Opening doors is literally the bare minimum. I open doors for strangers all the time. It doesn’t mean I want to date them. But if you’re with a woman, you should open the door for her. And like I said, strangers will open a door for your woman.
Yeah, nah, fukk that. I open doors for strangers all the time, too, but that being an expectation in a relationship is bananas.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Would respect this if she made this clear before she became intimate with him:ehh:
That

You can't bust it open then expect him to say "well now I'm gonna provide for you"

She showed her worth was zero by letting him get up in those guts and that oropharynx that easily

But better late than never to get some self respect. It's unfortunate a lot of women are willfully ignorant and choose to learn the hard way rather than the easy way. The choice is theirs.