Woman Gets Her 20 Boyfriends to Buy Her 20 iPhone 7s, Then Sells Them All and Buys a House

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Them yakuza roll deep af too, she's gonna find her head in the street she keep playing with people:martin:

Hope they get her, this is some trifling behavior, you get no salutes for being a scumbag from me and taking advantage of weak people's emotions
Wrong organization.
You mean the Triads.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
And niccas here talking about getting a foreign as if they won't finesse you too :pachaha::heh:
I don't think any man would suggest that. Women are still women at the end of the day. Black, White, American or Foreign they are still the same at their core. However many men have lost hope with things in the USA, and figure why not try somewhere else. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If u think American women are materialistic, u have never been to Asia. In Japan a dude better not even THINK about a gf if he isn't wealthy. The high school girls used to brag about how much money they could get from foreign men by the end of each week. It was a competition.

I remember this one American dude in our cohort who was damn near homeless b/c he kept giving this chick he was "dating" his money. He was talking about how she was gonna marry him, come back to the US. Dude saw her in the shotengai (mall) with her real boyfriend at a Michael Kors outlet and we had to restrain that nikka.

Its a popular trend to get foreign dudes to spend money setting a relationship up, in order to finance a chick and her bf's shopping habits. Asian chicks be on some kaioken levels of finesse. Especially with expats.:salute:

I try and tell people about foreigners but they think I'm hatin. I done seen some thangs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yet broke Americans stationed in the army eat well.

A black man can eat anywhere on Gods green earth

If u think American women are materialistic, u have never been to Asia. In Japan a dude better not even THINK about a gf if he isn't wealthy. The high school girls used to brag about how much money they could get from foreign men by the end of each week. It was a competition.

I remember this one American dude in our cohort who was damn near homeless b/c he kept giving this chick he was "dating" his money. He was talking about how she was gonna marry him, come back to the US. Dude saw her in the shotengai (mall) with her real boyfriend at a Michael Kors outlet and we had to restrain that nikka.

Its a popular trend to get foreign dudes to spend money setting a relationship up, in order to finance a chick and her bf's shopping habits. Asian chicks be on some kaioken levels of finesse. Especially with expats.:salute:

I try and tell people about foreigners but they think I'm hatin. I done seen some thangs.