Woman Gets Her 20 Boyfriends to Buy Her 20 iPhone 7s, Then Sells Them All and Buys a House

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
She won 10,000 thanks to all the coli votes, and then disappeared

Another chick won some Justin Timberlake meet and greet trip disappeared as well
Cold world

Not like a vote cost u anything but some time out your day tho

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Them yakuza roll deep af too, she's gonna find her head in the street she keep playing with people:martin:

Hope they get her, this is some trifling behavior, you get no salutes for being a scumbag from me and taking advantage of weak people's emotions
Yakuza are Japanese

tater

Superstar
Daps
Yet broke Americans stationed in the army eat well.

A black man can eat anywhere on Gods green earth

Broke Americans stationed are also guaranteed a paycheck regardless. Those military dudes get finessed everyday lol. These guys go and pay off these girls contracts with their den master or whatever you call it and get a hot Asian wife they could never get anywhere else. Those girls tax these guys and not just the hookers. They see Americans and see dollar signs don't be fooled. But if you think they're not paying I've got a bridge to sell you in Timbuktu...

It's different if you're just hooking up, some of these guys are looking for wives.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope she got them to pay outright for them, cause if not she just fukked with 20 dudes credit and is Polly going to jail for frauding cell phone carriers

Hope they went apple direct and didn't finance them

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
8-12k. Neither of you broke boys could afford it. Stick to pimping.

I get OT at Wal Mart, plus I stack over half my checks living with my moms. :sas1:

Give me 5 months to put a decent down payment, and I'll take care of the rest in due time. :sas2:

Now if you wanna diversify your securities and be a part investor, get at me :mjpls: