Woman Gets Her 20 Boyfriends to Buy Her 20 iPhone 7s, Then Sells Them All and Buys a House

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I tried to get my bytch on the wave but she ain't down for it...

She thinks men ain't down like that...

I admire the hustle and the belief in the self this bytch possess...

p*ssy shouldn't be free...even the thought of getting p*ssy shouldn't be free...

The market value of p*ssy is too damn high...

:salute: To the Chun Li kicking, orange chicken making, tiger claw eating bytch

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

Women dont realize how easy it is to make money today, we're in an era where there's a massive amount of lonely men begging to be taken advantage of, i dont understand why women arent doing this shyt seriously

If I was a woman I'd maximize my profits through diverse investments like getting married and divorced regularly to wealthy simps for alimony (keeping the engagment ring too you aint gettin that shyt back :umad: ), using false positive pregnancy test to get some abortion money if I need cash quick, if a really wealthy simp comes along, lying that im on the pill and giving birth to a kid, hand the kid off to my parents to raise it while I go out and earn. Setting up an account on twitch to get virgin losers to donate money while i hold a controller in front of a webcam, and of course trying hit the jackpot by going to every sport game to try and trap an athlete

these thots could do all this it takes no effort. but instead they flat out ignore simps and spend all their time going after alphas who treat them like shyt :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
China is filled with people who are families or workers of corrupt business and they ball the fukk out. Them chinese cats be having families with their side chicks, sending their side chicks children to school in the US and shyt!

Cab drivers be having like 3 side chicks!

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
"here Ling Li, I spent my life's saving on this phone but it was worth it. your beauty alone is worth more than any phone" said the simp
mjgrin.png

After they read this article
mR3F7K0.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
"boyfriends" is bullshyt. I know a cat that's lived in China for about 13 years. Most of them are probably rich guys with families that they see every once in a while or if they are staying in the area she lives in.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"here Ling Li, I spent my life's saving on this phone but it was worth it. your beauty alone is worth more than any phone" said the simp
mjgrin.png

After they read this article
mR3F7K0.gif

:russ: