Woman Gets Her 20 Boyfriends to Buy Her 20 iPhone 7s, Then Sells Them All and Buys a House

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still cant believe this article like.... :wtf: you should turn in your man card for this simp bullshyt... You mean she conned 20 men into buying her an Iphone not all of them was her boyfriends... :stopitslime:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
And this is why life is easier for women.:ld:

And if a black woman did this, people would call for her to be thrown in jail. But because it's low key Ling Ling, people will call her smart and savvy.

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
 boyfriends :rudy:

Cover story for being a hoe :russell:

If your gonna hoe don't be ashamed :yeshrug:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I won't even buy a chick six chicken nuggets, let alone a piece of hardware that costs almost a rack. This chick about to catch 20 fades, and I won't feel sorry for her at all.
fukk the one child policy :thefukkmayne:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If u think American women are materialistic, u have never been to Asia. In Japan a dude better not even THINK about a gf if he isn't wealthy. The high school girls used to brag about how much money they could get from foreign men by the end of each week. It was a competition.

I remember this one American dude in our cohort who was damn near homeless b/c he kept giving this chick he was "dating" his money. He was talking about how she was gonna marry him, come back to the US. Dude saw her in the shotengai (mall) with her real boyfriend at a Michael Kors outlet and we had to restrain that nikka.

Its a popular trend to get foreign dudes to spend money setting a relationship up, in order to finance a chick and her bf's shopping habits. Asian chicks be on some kaioken levels of finesse. Especially with expats.:salute:

I try and tell people about foreigners but they think I'm hatin. I done seen some thangs.
They all think Asian women are meek and submissive