Woman Gets Her 20 Boyfriends to Buy Her 20 iPhone 7s, Then Sells Them All and Buys a House

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them yakuza roll deep af too, she's gonna find her head in the street she keep playing with people:martin:

Hope they get her, this is some trifling behavior, you get no salutes for being a scumbag from me and taking advantage of weak people's emotions
:russ: @ Yakuza

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
:salute:

Women dont realize how easy it is to make money today, we're in an era where there's a massive amount of lonely men begging to be taken advantage of, i dont understand why women arent doing this shyt seriously

If I was a woman I'd maximize my profits through diverse investments like getting married and divorced regularly to wealthy simps for alimony (keeping the engagment ring too you aint gettin that shyt back :umad: ), using false positive pregnancy test to get some abortion money if I need cash quick, if a really wealthy simp comes along, lying that im on the pill and giving birth to a kid, hand the kid off to my parents to raise it while I go out and earn. Setting up an account on twitch to get virgin losers to donate money while i hold a controller in front of a webcam, and of course trying hit the jackpot by going to every sport game to try and trap an athlete

these thots could do all this it takes no effort. but instead they flat out ignore simps and spend all their time going after alphas who treat them like shyt :mjlol:
I disagree. We're actually going into a era in society where actually LESS men are going be taken advantage of. In the manosphere they call it the "beta revolution". Many men are getting wise to the games that women run and they are rebelling in a number of ways. They are either (a) avoiding all long term relationships such as marriage (b) leaving the country sporadically or all together or (c) withdrawing from the scene all together. I'm talking about North America btw, but I'd imagine it's the same in other countries. The fact is with YouTube and social media many men are talking with each other and now have a voice that they didn't have in the 1990's and early 2000's. I'd have to say that's a good thing.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
"here Ling Li, I spent my life's saving on this phone but it was worth it. your beauty alone is worth more than any phone" said the simp
mjgrin.png

After they read this article
mR3F7K0.gif
:dead::dead::dead:

Where the hell that gif come from