Woman Gets Her 20 Boyfriends to Buy Her 20 iPhone 7s, Then Sells Them All and Buys a House

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I hope she got them to pay outright for them, cause if not she just fukked with 20 dudes credit and is Polly going to jail for frauding cell phone carriers

Hope they went apple direct and didn't finance them

:dahell:

This nikka here. Don't worry about some other man's credit breh. :dame:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

Women dont realize how easy it is to make money today, we're in an era where there's a massive amount of lonely men begging to be taken advantage of, i dont understand why women arent doing this shyt seriously

If I was a woman I'd maximize my profits through diverse investments like getting married and divorced regularly to wealthy simps for alimony (keeping the engagment ring too you aint gettin that shyt back :umad: ), using false positive pregnancy test to get some abortion money if I need cash quick, if a really wealthy simp comes along, lying that im on the pill and giving birth to a kid, hand the kid off to my parents to raise it while I go out and earn. Setting up an account on twitch to get virgin losers to donate money while i hold a controller in front of a webcam, and of course trying hit the jackpot by going to every sport game to try and trap an athlete

these thots could do all this it takes no effort. but instead they flat out ignore simps and spend all their time going after alphas who treat them like shyt :mjlol:

:dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's a genius. But of course the coli will have nothing but negative things to say about her.
There's nothing "genius" about exploiting simps.

It's the oldest game there is.

If there's anything to be mad about, it's not her. It's these cornball boyfriends.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there was one who came here for votes For some contest

She won 10,000 thanks to all the coli votes, and then disappeared

Another chick won some Justin Timberlake meet and greet trip disappeared as well

That's why I ain't doing shyt for nobody unless they've posted here regularly for a while:smh:.

and my god dating is fukked up in China. It kind of correlates with some shyt I read about Chinese men traveling over to various parts of Africa to find a wife there; I guessing it's because of too much competition and not enough women back home.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

Women dont realize how easy it is to make money today, we're in an era where there's a massive amount of lonely men begging to be taken advantage of, i dont understand why women arent doing this shyt seriously

If I was a woman I'd maximize my profits through diverse investments like getting married and divorced regularly to wealthy simps for alimony (keeping the engagment ring too you aint gettin that shyt back :umad: ), using false positive pregnancy test to get some abortion money if I need cash quick, if a really wealthy simp comes along, lying that im on the pill and giving birth to a kid, hand the kid off to my parents to raise it while I go out and earn. Setting up an account on twitch to get virgin losers to donate money while i hold a controller in front of a webcam, and of course trying hit the jackpot by going to every sport game to try and trap an athlete

these thots could do all this it takes no effort. but instead they flat out ignore simps and spend all their time going after alphas who treat them like shyt :mjlol:

lmao dude you're acting like you just discovered something new and there arent hundreds of thousands, probably more, woman who arent already living this life already. theres already a small self sustainable cottage industry based on each and every one of those hustles you posted. you can make money off of it as a man though. thats right, make money off the girls making money off simps. not talking about guerilla tactics like pimping either. im talking booking up allstar weekend hotel rooms and "renting" them to bytches, brokering tickets to high profile games and events (although the true pro broads are getting comped). its an interesting world...