Woman falls to her death on Texas Giant roller coaster

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
she looks like she feel out of a roller coaster before and lived. no wonder the staff wasn't worried.

on everything I love, reading this post I made this exact expression afterwards and didn't realize it till a moment later

jhdd07.jpg

you ain't shyt

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember years back at the Chi Town Six Flags a coaster lost power mid loop and the riders were stuck upside down for hours. :merchant:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
on everything I love, reading this post I made this exact expression afterwards and didn't realize it till a moment later

jhdd07.jpg

you ain't shyt

i knew it was effed up to post that comment but it was my first reaction. i figured i'm already wrong for thinking it, why not share.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I havent rode the Texas Giant in over 10 years mainly b/c it was a bad ride.

The last time I rode it, my neck hurt for the next 3-4 days and I swore I'd NEVER get back on it again. I know they changed it all up and made it smoother, but I'm still stickin to my word.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i NEVER ride those rickety ass wooden coasters. they stay jumping track and shyt. it's steel coasters for me or nothing at all... :birdman:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I was at Fiesta Texas and thought it hadppen there. Went back saturday and they had the Iron Rattler shut down because of this. Sad story and fukked up. I don't get on coasters no more. but my 13 year old and 6 year old love em.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
More people die a day from cars probably than in decades from roller coasters

you scared ass nikkas just trying to justify being sissys :scusthov:

How many people daily are driving cars compared to riding roller coasters...friend?

Let's not make unfair comparisons :usure:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao at the size of that bytch, to all of your talking about "thats sad the kids mom is gone forever" yeah on one hand it is sad because their biological mother is gone forever but on the other hand you gotta realize someone who is 300-400 pounds is not going to be a good parent no matter what. hopefully their is a family member that isnt morbidly obese that could take those kids in.

i have a friend who had a mother who was that size, and he would always complain about his "crazy pillhead bytch" of a mother and about how she really wasn't shyt and never tried to do anything positive w/ her life and then she died like 3 years ago and now everytime he talks about his mom she is some "sweet angel" who took the best care of him ever and "cooked really healthy meals every night" :snoop:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
How many people daily are driving cars compared to riding roller coasters...friend?

Let's not make unfair comparisons :usure:

Over 900 million roller coaster rides a year, with an average of 4 deaths . Over 40,000 people die from cars in the USA alone per year. So you're 10,000x more likely to die in America from one than the other. I am wiling to bet the percentage of rides to deaths is heavily in favor of roller coasters being safer as well.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Over 900 million roller coaster rides a year, with an average of 4 deaths . Over 40,000 people die from cars in the USA alone per year. So you're 10,000x more likely to die in America from one than the other. I am wiling to bet the percentage of rides to deaths is heavily in favor of roller coasters being safer as well.

Proof? Is that worldwide or just USA? And how many car rides worldwide? Like I said breh it's a highly disproportionate comparison. Stop doing that.