woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LOL.

I’m not some cook who believes every small time practitioner is a master at manipulating energy (which is magick at its essence).

Neither am I a person who believes every old wives tale or myth I hear about spells, rituals, etc.

However, as someone who’s had certain “experiences”, I ain’t one to rule out the legitimacy of it either — having witnessed things first and secondhand.

When people actually know what they’re doing (which most don’t, to your point), the results can be detrimental.

All I can say is keep yourself protected out here because there ARE those that are fully capable of wreaking havoc on others and won’t hesitate to do so. And I won’t negate that belief just because of some stranger’s dissenting opinion.
You sound level headed. I'm speaking against the type of fear demonstrated in that video. That lady was loosing her mind and even scared to step on the porch. She's vulnerable in that sense that her fear overrules her better judgement.

I'm sure there are real practitioners of dark arts but they are few and far between.

invalid

Banned
Daps
If this shyt real why are black people world wide fukked up?

Haiti got free and is fukked up.

Why these spirits don’t grant our people economic freedom? Why are they only used for wicked purposes?

Exactly breh... these spirits are c00ns because they only wreak havoc on other black people. Where were these spirits during 400 years of Christian slavery? Where were these spirits under Islamic slavery and occupation of West Africa?

If you believe in these superstitions, then believe that black people are cursed because these “African” spirits do nothing to help their people but everthing to hurt them.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Happened to a very close friend of mine. Also to some family members. It's more common than you'd think. Just remember to do your adkaar and you're straight bro.

A picture, piece of cloth that you've worn, your mothers name, some dust or sand that you've stepped over (Somalis call it raad), hair, fingernails etc.. They can use a lot of different things.

I use hair or pictures of the victim..which amuses me greatly when ppl use their actual pics as avis on here.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm laughing at her too scared to get on the porch. But in my culture also there's night runners. Go around the place butt ass naked with weird shyt on them. Running tirelessly in the night. Then they come to your crib and bug you. Dudes will be throwing stones on top of your roof. Hitting your windows. Knocking on your doors. Rattling everything. And laughing the whole time. Then they on some chemical that it's hard to catch them. The few times people have put hands on them they end up getting blisters and shyt. It's an open secret people know who they are. Normal looking cat during the day. Some sort of demon at night. Some of their claims is that they are able to control wild animals too. Run into breh at night roaming with a hippo. :mjlol:
What part of Kenya you from?

Some tribes stay with these :duck:

never any actual confirmations. people always talk about hearing of someone cursed or rumors of witches but never any actual encounters.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's real Breh. The world of the unseen. It's not like in the movies tho.

If y'all knew what these magicians have to do to get these devils to cooperate with them. :scust:

They have to completely degrade themselves and break every moral code there is.

And this is it right here.

It is not worth your soul to commit deliberate sins in the 3d world. That's why i dnt understand.

I don't understand the point of sacrificing yourself to do harm to others or acquire large sums of currency in this world, or life. I don't get it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

It is not worth your soul to commit deliberate sins in the 3d world. That's why i dnt understand.

I don't understand the point of sacrificing yourself to do harm to others or acquire large sums of currency in this world, or life. I don't get it.
what is it a besides a second hand account of something?

I've yet to meet anyone that had success derived from any witchcraft. Damn witchdoctors stay broke :dead:

Azelia Banks should be Beyonce status right now for all them sacrifices she made in her closet :heh:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what is it a besides a second hand account of something?

I've yet to meet anyone that had success derived from any witchcraft. Damn witchdoctors stay broke :dead:

Azelia Banks should be Beyonce status right now for all them sacrifices she made in her closet :heh:

I mean bruh... ive seen ppl do shyt that resulted in incidences that could be deemed as mere coincedence depending on what you believe.

Therefore. . It's a secondhand account on my behalf right. .

Ima tell you. . You ain't never gonna get a firsthand account from me cuz im not out here doing the shyt. :yeshrug:

Furthermore, i agree with your previous post about not being a bytch. Fear of the thing itself gives it power over you... and fukk that.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
@CharlieManson any idea what was going on here?

If that's a voodoo witch, she came to that woman's house to curse her....or even worse...just to show up at her house to scare her...and make her think she is cursed..

The solution to being cursed is a ritual bath and a banishing

A lot of times when people curse you...they'll send another being to come fukk with you....

Calling on Jesus and praying ain't gonna stop that...:yeshrug:

Karb

Veteran
Daps

Most of them are poor and destitute too :mjlol:

These magicians are desperate for work Breh. They tell you that they can make you rich if you are willing to pay them. Why not just make themselves rich if they have that ability? :stopitslime:

They are literally enslaved by these demons.