woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
  • Screaming for a man ( Jesus), even though he is a great messenger and prophet is not going to do you any good against demonic spirits, unless they want to trick you into keeping on with falsehood. I don't understand why humans pray to everything except the most high ( Allah, or what christians call the father) , unless they catch that airport turbulence

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You wackos kill me :heh:
By all means please explain IN DETAIL the “dark side of the spirit world” that YOU SAW.

That should not be hard, it should not be tasking, so don’t reply with a bunch of filibuster.

FOH fakkit

Don't have time to waste talking to an atheist cac...

:camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This reminds me of something my mom said. She said back in the 1970s in Detroit, she was running late to a party. So was with one of her female friends, and I guess they went to the correct neighborhood the party was in...but the wrong house. She said she was walking up to the house around 2 or 3AM when she caught a glance inside and saw multiple people in robes. She immediately knew it wasn't KKK shyt, it was something else. Her and her girlfriend stared in a bit longer and saw some type of ceremony, before deciding to get outta there
:picard:

She told me this after watching Eyes Wide Shut, btw; if you've seen the movie you know what I'm talking about. Rich people aren't the only folks into that shyt.

Daps
nikkas aint heard of guns?

all that yappin'

should've pulled out da choppa

giphy.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
How lowkey common is this in your opinion bro?

One of the reasons I quit being active on Twitter & IG.

You never who feeling envious when they see your pictures. Could be lot of ppl wishing ... “bad things” :patrice:

They only need a name right

The thing about this 'magic' people are talking about is, it works passively, all day, every day even when the person doing it isn't being super deliberate about it.

Psychic attacks could be as simple as someone having negative thoughts about you. They don't even have to be purposely malicious or directed.

Now you get a muthafukka that is doing it on PURPOSE, with precision and focus...

:francis:

The caveat is, the reason your intention can influence people, places ect. is because at the quantum level, you are that person, place/thing. You aren't separate, so if you are doing harm, you are doing harm to your SELF. Knowing how to work with energy for 'black' purposes doesn't make you 'spiritual' or enlightened. It just gives you more juice behind whatever kind of energy you are going to inevitably reflect back to yourself, ie 'karma'.

Which is why a lot of spiritual doctrines avoid talking about this shyt, it's why general society avoids the shyt like the plague even though a lot people who have any kind of power have some sort of awareness of how this game really works.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Creepy as all life.... but i would have sprinkled salt in front of the door... I didnt know about the black salt, but still i would have left that lady alone

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
  • Screaming for a man ( Jesus), even though he is a great messenger and prophet is not going to do you any good against demonic spirits, unless they want to trick you into keeping on with falsehood. I don't understand why humans pray to everything except the most high ( Allah, or what christians call the father) , unless they catch that airport turbulence
She said god as well. She doesn't have to say Allah. The name doesn't matter. Don't make this about what religion is right they are all :duck:

Spirituality >>>>>> Religion

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I can tell y'all what she was doing. :sas2:

She was burying the "contract" (some would call it a spell). They either bury it, burn it, dissolve it in water or hang it from a tree (depending on the name of the victim). Either that or she was collecting something from her porch, some dust from the ground or something of hers that has her scent on it.

Somebody hired this witch to do magic on that poor woman.

This shyt is ancient and it works pretty much the same across cultures.

I knew some people that it was done to so I've researched it a lot and I pretty much understand the mechanics of it.

My brehs who are on Deen know how to protect themselves from the plots of these shayateen. :wow:

The rest of y'all :mjcry:
How do u put a curse on someone?:demonic:

I dont wanna call my aunt:lupe:

I got someone I been trying to do extreme violence to for months but he keeps dodging me. Gotta getback