woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:picard:
I'm laughing at her too scared to get on the porch. But in my culture also there's night runners. Go around the place butt ass naked with weird shyt on them. Running tirelessly in the night. Then they come to your crib and bug you. Dudes will be throwing stones on top of your roof. Hitting your windows. Knocking on your doors. Rattling everything. And laughing the whole time. Then they on some chemical that it's hard to catch them. The few times people have put hands on them they end up getting blisters and shyt. It's an open secret people know who they are. Normal looking cat during the day. Some sort of demon at night. Some of their claims is that they are able to control wild animals too. Run into breh at night roaming with a hippo. :mjlol:

Damn, what country you from bruh bruh:ohhh:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Breh,
I grew up in the church, went to grad school at a well known college, studying biology and went through my little doubting phase. My faith was tested for sure. Then I saw that there is a dark side in the spirit world.
If you looking for proof and you want to see things crossover from the spiritual to the physical realm, then this will do it.
My faith is strong now and there are certain things I won't mess with and this lady on my porch would be one of those things. I would call my whole church to come down.

:hubie:

You wackos kill me :heh:
By all means please explain IN DETAIL the “dark side of the spirit world” that YOU SAW.

That should not be hard, it should not be tasking, so don’t reply with a bunch of filibuster.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

a9jlvaN.gif

Fred.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't trust a black person that only believes in this realm. If you notice the vigor in which some of them mock anything beyond this physical world it borders upon obsession. Like they are REALLY interested and vested in this more than they should be for non believers. A lot of demons walking among us in plain sight.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I can tell y'all what she was doing. :sas2:

She was burying the "contract" (some would call it a spell). They either bury it, burn it, dissolve it in water or hang it from a tree (depending on the name of the victim). Either that or she was collecting something from her porch, some dust from the ground or something of hers that has her scent on it.

Somebody hired this witch to do magic on that poor woman.

This shyt is ancient and it works pretty much the same across cultures.

I knew some people that it was done to so I've researched it a lot and I pretty much understand the mechanics of it.

My brehs who are on Deen know how to protect themselves from the plots of these shayateen. :wow:

The rest of y'all :mjcry:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
I can tell y'all what she was doing. :sas2:

She was burying the "contract" (some would call it a spell). They either bury it, burn it, dissolve it in water or hang it from a tree (depending on the name of the victim). Either that or she was collecting something from her porch, some dust from the ground or something of hers that has her scent on it.

Somebody hired this witch to do magic on that poor woman.

This shyt is ancient and it works pretty much the same across cultures.

I knew some people that it was done to so I've researched it a lot and I pretty much understand the mechanics of it.

My brehs who are on Deen know how to protect themselves from the plots of these shayateen. :wow:

The rest of y'all :mjcry:

:heh:

:damn: